Germany lemon 2️⃣

You and Ludwig were on the sofa kissing each other passionately.
"L..Ludwig do you want to move this to the bedroom?" you said hugging him while he nuzzled your neck.
"Ja, sure" he cooed in your ear. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist earning a small growl from him. A lustrous look spread across his face as he led you to your bedroom. He threw you on your bed and crawled on top of you leaving kisses along the way. Every kiss made you blush even harder.
"Ludwig please stop teasing me" you whispered.
"Ok mein liebe~" he said starting to pull off your tank top. Everytime he spoke in German it turned you on even more. He slid down your trousers and left you in your (nations flag) panties.
"Sexy" He growled.
"Anyway why am I left here nearly naked and you fully clothed?" you giggled. He smirked at you and sat up starting to take off his shirt and his trousers so he was left in only his German flag boxers.
"Nice" you growled wrapping your arms around his neck.
"you're one to talk" he replied. He undid your bra clasp and slid it off exposing your breasts. You tried to cover your chest by sitting up and lifting your arms up.
"Don't worry schatz you're beautiful" he said lying you back down. He started rubbing the buds of your nipples making you moan a little. He took your left nipple into his mouth and started sucking . You felt your panties starting to get wet, he looked up at you and noticed you were enjoying it. you could feel his mouth turn into a smile. He moved up to your neck trying to find your sweet spot. He eventually found it and sucked on it leaving a very prominent love bite. As he was sucking you let out a moan obviously enticing him to suck harder. He moved away from your neck and started to kiss your lips.
"Ludwig please just get on with it I cant take it anymore, no more teasing... please" your voice had lust in it making him know what you wanted. You took off your panties and he took off his boxers exposing his.. *ahem* large member. You didn't know what the average was but he was well above it.
"(name)? your staring" he said with a plainly.
"Oh um sorry it's just so big" you replied wide eyed. You opened your legs to give him a better view of yourself. He placed himself at your entrance rubbing it.
"Ludwig just one question?" you asked.
"Ja schatz" he repleid curiously.
"Is this your first time?"
"nein, why is it yours" you nodded your head. "Don't worry I'll be gentle" he whispered into your ear his hot breath tickling you.
"O...ok..." you replied. As Ludwig slid in you felt am array of different feelings. Pain came flooding in but was soon mixed with pleasure.
"Tell me when I can move schatz" he whispered. You nodded your head. Small tears started to flood from your eyes. Pain was soon filled with pleasure you nodded your head giving him the signal to move. He pulled halfway out and straight back in repeating this movement over and over again.
"ahh~ Luddy....Ludwig ahh" you moaned his name. As his thrusts got harder he started to hit your G-spot. You screamed in ecstasy.
"There, oh Ludwig, THERE!!" you screamed.
"Oh ______ you fell so gut" he screamed after you.
"Ludwig im getting close" you said hugging his chest.
"So am I" he replied clinging to the bed. You cummed before him but only by a few seconds you both screamed each other's names.
"LUDWIG!!" You screamed
"(NAME)!!" He screamed. After a few more thrusts he lay down to your left. Both of you panting hard.
"Well, that was *ahem* gut" he said resting is right arm underneath his head.
"Ja! Ich liebe dich Ludwig" you whispered
"Ich liebe dich auch (name)" he whispered back and kissed your forehead.