Another party

-MATT'S POV-

I brought Hannah out to a movie. It was a horror movie. She screamed every now and then, but it could not compare to how amazing Audrey's sounds.

Ugh MATT! You have a girlfriend, get your mind off of Audrey!

The movie was finally over and it was 9:00.

"Hey, wanna stay the night at my place? My parents wouldn't mind."

She smiled. "Sure!"

We were at my house in my room, just cuddling on the bed. I haven't felt happy in a while.

"Matt, do you want to through a party at my place tomorrow?" Hannah asked.

"Sure I would love too!" I replied.

I texted all of my friends and told them to come to Hannah's place at 6:00 tomorrow.

We were going to have a blast.

-HANNAH'S POV-

Yes! I'm so glad Matt agreed to having a party, because I am going to win over Taylor! No, I don't like Matt at all. He is such a jerk and I'm only using him to split Audrey and Taylor. I mean like, she needs to back away from my man! I'm going to MAKE her do that!

-AUDREY'S POV-

It was about 3:00 in the afternoon.

"Hey Audrey, Hannah is throwing a party at 6:00 and were invited!" Cameron yelled.

"Cameron, do we have to? I mean, you know what happened last time I was at a party....."

Cameron looked at me like I was crazy,

"That was the first time I drinked and I will drink again, I promise!" He said.

I thought about it for a moment, then replied.

"Okay fine, I'll go. But you have to bring me home whenever I want to come home!" I said.

(5:45pm)
I was wearing my Hollister shorts, black vans, and a pink crop top. I sanded my hair, and out on makeup. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

We parked in the driveway, with another maybe 100 cars and walked to the door. This party had at least 600 people.

I found Bella and Dani, and we went to the dance floor and danced to so many songs! It was now 7:00 and I went to go look for Taylor.

I was walking upstairs to look in the rooms, and I saw something I didn't want to see. It was Hannah and Matt, making out. And this wasn't a normal make out, it was rough!

I slammed the door and tears started to form in my eyes. I opened the next room and this was even worse.

Taylor and this slut at my school that always bullies me, kenzie, were also making out.

They looked over at my, and Taylor's eyes went big. I ran out of the room, not even bothering to look for Cameron to take me home.

"AUDREY WAIT!" I heard Taylor yell behind me.

"It's not what it looks like." He said.

I turned back around.

"Then what is it Taylor? Because clearly I saw you and Kenzie making out and that's what it is. We're done Taylor." I said, running out of the mansion.

I walked home, and sent Cameron a text saying I was. Jeez, I saw my EX boyfriend making out with Kenzie! It doesn't really matter anymore, Taylor is going to get cheated on, she is a slut. But the worst part was seeing Matt and Hannah. I have to admit, I am Highly Jealous!!

I was finally home after a good 30 minutes, and I put on my pjs and flopped on my bed.

Today was officially the worst day EVER!