Shopping.

-AUDREY'S POV-

I woke up on the right side of my bed, feeling Matt's arm wrapped around me. I pulled it off lightly, then got off of my bed. I grabbed some clothes from my closet, and took a shower.

When I got out, I put on the clothes : a purple crop top, with a light purple laced shirt on top, black ripped Hollister shorts, and my galaxy vans.

I walked out of the room, and saw that Matt had already showered and was ready for the day.

"Good morning princess, you look beautiful as usual." Mat said, and pecked my lips.

"Good morning to you too." I said, as he frowned.

"That's all I get out from you after I said that nice long sentence?"

I rolled my eyes and said,

"Fine. Good morning prince, you look handsome as usual." I said, and he laughed.

"What are you doing today?" He asked.

"Going to the mall with the girls. What about you?"

"I'm going to the mall with the boys." He said, and I nodded my head.

Cameron drove with us to the mall, since he was also coming.

When we pulled into the parking lot, we could already see the large crazy group of girls and boys the the see through glass walls.

"Okay. Audrey, Becca, Laila, Raelynn, Alicyn, Kaylee, and I. Were all here." Kenzie informed Carter, as he began to check.

"Alright. Matt, Nash, Aaron, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, and I. Yeah, we're all here too." Carter said back to her, as the group of girls and the group of guys went their separate ways.

Everyone decided that everyone boyfriend would get their girlfriend 2 things, and every girlfriend would get their boyfriend 2 things also.

A lot of the girls were picking out shirts for the boys. And like typical Becca, she chose a plain Hollister shirt since she thought they were hot on boys.

Since it's pretty obvious that Taylor would want this, Alicyn got him 2 new bandanas.

Kaylee got Hayes a bracelet, and a new penny board.

Laila picked matching shirts that said, "She's mine. He's mine."

Raelynn got Cameron some new cologne, and a American Eagle shirt.

Kenzie, with her fat ass self, bought her a bunch of chocolate.

And I, got Matt blue vans and a long board.

Since we still had an hour left until we met up with the boys, we decided to grab something to eat, and shop for ourselves.

We all got some Chinese food, and once we were done with it we shopped in Hollister and Aeropostale.

The whole time the girls were having the time of their life trying on clothes and buying cute outfits, I had bought nothing.

I couldn't keep my mind off of whether Matt would like what I bought him or not. What if he bought some way better than me? What if he really didn't like what I bought, but he just pretended to? Oh boy, I just really hope he does like it, and he didn't buy something better than mine.

"Guys, it's time to meet up with the boys." Alicyn said, and we all started walking over to the food court.

I tried getting the girls distracted by showing them some clothes and outfits through the windows, but they wouldn't budge. Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous. How am I going to handle this when it's his birthday..?!

We finally found them, sitting at 4 tables out together, eating subway with their smoothies.

"Hey girls." Aaron said, and we all said hey back. I could see that all the guys had bags beside them except Matt. Did he not get me anything?

Each couple took turns exchanged things, so that we could watch them and take pictures.

Becca gave Nash his 2 Hollister shirts, and he gave her a new guitar and a few guitar pics.

Alicyn gave Taylor his 2 bandanas, and he gave her mascara and a polka dot shirt.

Kaylee gave Hayes his penny board and bracelet, and he gave her nail polish and American Eagle shirt.

Laila gave Aaron the matching shirts, and then he kissed her on the lips.

"Happy one month anniversary, Laila." He said, and kissed her again, as everyone was awing.

Raelynn gave Cameron his cologne and shirt, and he have her earrings and Pink Ice perfume.

Now it was my turn. I turned to Matt, and gave him the long board and vans.

"I love it! Thanks so much!" He said, and kissed my cheek.

"Alright, for your present you will have to do some walking." He said, and wrapped around one of Taylor's bandanas around my eyes.

They led me outside, and out to the parking lot. Oh gosh, here comes the hard part. I can already tell it's going to be big if I had to walk.

"Okay, take off your blindfold!" Taylor said.

"Audrey, I got you a........