Another Stress Coma.

-AUDREY'S POV-

"Come in." I said, crying.

Then a very, very familiar person came in. The one I didn't want to see....

"What's wrong?" Matt asked me, closing the door behind him.

"What's wrong? Do you wanna know what's wrong Matt? Kenzie shot herself, because she has been in love with you the whole time we were dating. Then she went off and told you that I shot her, so you would break up with me, and go to her. Then you go off smoking weed and calling me a whore??! So you want to know what's wrong? It's you. I'm still in love with you, after you having me crying everyday. I'm still in love with you after each break up. Matt, don't you see? You don't love me, you love KENZIE! That hurts me so much. And after seeing you guys making out just a few minutes ago, that broke my heart. Matt, as much as you hate me, and as much as you will never believe that I didn't shoot Kenzie, I will always love you. But the thing is, I just can't be with you, you see? You always find different people, and always leave me. As much as I want to hate you, I will always love you Matthew Lee Espinosa!" I said then felt a pain in my chest.

My shoulders started to get heavy. I fell to the ground screaming in pain. My ears started ringing, hurting my brain. My breathing became slower and slower, then my eye sight when black.

-MATT'S POV-

"As much as I want to hate you, I will always love you Matthew Lee Espinosa!" She said. The started grabbing her chest.

She fell to the ground, covering her ears, screaming in pain.

I picked her up, and started racing to the cafeteria. Once I had gotten where all of our friends were, I told them to call 911 immediately.

All of us rode in the ambulance truck with her, as Cameron held her left hand, and Laila held her right.

We arrived at the hospital, and they got her in a room very quickly. Oh gosh, I hope she is going to be okay!

But what she said.... I didn't know she felt that way. I feel like a total jerk, but she's still in love with me. Did Kenzie really shoot herself? Who should I believe?

Obviously Audrey, the love of my life.

Kenzie was sitting a few seats away, so I walked up to her and began to speak.

"I can't be with you. Audrey and I are meant to be and if you just can't take it, it'll be your fault the next time you shoot yourself." I said, and walked back to my seat.

"I can talk to 4 at a time." One of the doctors said.

Cameron, Taylor, Laila, and I all walked up to him.

"It seems as if Audrey is in another stress coma. Having one stress coma is very usual, but 2 is very rare. It could take months for her to wake up, or she won't wake up at all."

I looked down at the ground and thought to myself.

This is all my fault. Audrey would to be in a coma if I haven't put her in too much stress.

I hope my princess wakes up.

"She's in the room if you guys want to go sit next to her." He told us, and Cameron thanked him.

2 people went in at once. The order was:

Cameron & Taylor
Laila & Raelynn
Becca & Alicyn
Carter & Aaron
Then just me.

Kenzie went home, since she could care less if Mary dies or not, since she was a fake friend.

Everyone took their time talking to her, while she wasn't listening.

Cameron was actually crying. Wow, I've never seen him cry.

Once everyone was done, it was my turned.

I walked in and shut the door behind me. I pulled up a chair, held her hand, and began to speak to her.

"Audrey, I thought about what you said and yes, we are meant to be. I hope you wake up soon princess. I love you." I said, then kissed her forehead.

"Living in a world gone plastic, baby your so plastic." I sang to her, still, holding her hand.

I heard a knock on the door, then Cameron walked in.

"We're leaving. Are you going to stay here?" He asked.

"I'm staying here until she wakes up." I told him, and he nodded.

He kissed her cheek then closed the door as he left.

"Sleep tight princess." I said, then shut my eyes, and fell asleep with her hand in mine.