Creating Magcon

-AUDREY'S POV-

"Audrey, can we talk?" asked Matt.

I'm having a great time with my friends, ugh. Hopefully he doesn't ruin it.

"I guess." I looked over to Cam and gave him the 'I'll be right back' look.

We started to walk to the sidewalk.

"Listen, can you please forgive me? I'm terribly sorry.you know that! You haven't been answering your calls or--"

I cut him off.

"Matt. I forgive you. But I am still a little ticked off at you."

He looked over at me. "At least I know my apology is accepted. A small smile appeared on his face.

"I'll see you around. Text me." He said as I walked to the car.

"What did he want?" Laila asked.

"He wanted to know if I could accept his apology, and I did. But I told him I was still a little mad at him." I said, putting my seatbelt on.

The whole car ride was silent. We got to the house and it was around 8:00.

Laila and I were in my room, as Cam and Kenzie were in the kitchen.

I heard a scream come from downstairs. I rushed to see what is was.

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled confused. Laila ran down behind me.

"WOOHOOOOOO!!!!" Kenzie screamed, ignoring my question.

"Well," Cameron started. "Bart Bordelon has created a group called 'Magcon', which stands for Meet and Greet Convention. He has picked out a bunch of boys and some girls to go on tour and meet fans."

I looked over to Laila, and she looked pretty interested.

"Who is all in the group?" I asked.

"Aaron, Jack and Jack, Shawn, Me, Nash, Taylor, Carter, and Matt for the boys. And for the girls it's Kenzie, Laila, Mahogany, and You." He calmly said.

I looked over at Kenzie, then at Laila. "OH MY GOOOSSSHHH!!!!" I screamed. I was so freakin happy!

"When is it?"

Cam looked over at the papers. "We leave in 2 days, so we need to pack tomorrow. Our first stop is Tampa, then Cali, them New Jersey."

Wow, I felt like I was famous. Unlike Laila and Cameron, they were already vine and YouTube famous.

I guess they just liked me since I was Cams sister.

(NEXT DAY)

Laila and Kenzie went home so they could pack for the tour.

I got up, put my hair in a messy bun, and started to pack.

First, I put all of my clothes inside of my suitcase. I also packed my newly printed red Magcon hoodie. Then I packed $200 dollars, because I know I will need it. I pack my red, blue, and gray vans, and my white and black converse. I didn't pack my black vans so that I could wear them tomorrow. Since I would need my toothbrush and hairbrush tonight, I would just pack them in the morning. And the last thing I packed was my retainer.

I was so pumped! I still am shocked that I was even put in Magcon, I mean, am I that cool?

I have never road a plane before, and since we are in Virginia, we would need to be taking one everywhere.

All day, everyone that was in Magcon tweeted about it, and as soon as tickets went on sale, they were sold out less than an hour!

Cam and I went to bed at 7:00pm, since we had to wake up at 3:30am.

-----------------------------

"WAKE UP CAM WAKE UP WERE GOING TO MAGCON!!" I yelled when my alarm clock went off.

We grabbed our suitcases and bags and drove to the airport.

Since we were late, our airplane was boarding as soon as we got here.

I got on the plane, and took a seat by the window, and Kenzie and Laila sat in the same row.

I have to admit, I was frightened once the plane started moving, but after about 20 minutes I had gotten used to it.

"Audrey, Audrey." Someone was shaking me.

"The plane has landed." Kenzie said.

I jumped up, so excitedly. I guess a few of the boys were watching and I blushed a little.

Wow, were in Florida! I thought. It was very warm over here.

We went to our hotel, and man was this place big!!! It was 25 stories high.

Magcon had their own floor, and everyone had to share a room with someone.

Bart pulled out a sheet of paper, and started to tell us who we are sharing our hotel room for Tampa, Cali, and New Jersey.

"Okay, everyone listen up! This is who you are going to be sharing a room with.
Nash & Taylor & Carter. Jack & Jack. Shawn & Mahogany. Aaron & Laila. Cameron & Kenzie. Matt & Audrey. And I, get a room by myself." Bart said.

Great. This was going to be an "awesome" tour sharing a room with Matt.