Dinner.

-AUDREY'S POV-

"MOM!!!!" I screamed, running up to her, and hugging her.

Oh how much I missed her hugs. Her soothing voice. Her bright smile. I missed mom so much.

"I missed you Audrey." She said calmly, running her hands through my hair.

"I missed you too mama." I said back, still hugging her.

I pulled back from the hug, than began to introduce her to Matt.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend, Matt. Matt, this is my mom, Ms. Dallas."

He smiled, and shook her hand. You could tell he was nervous.

"Hello Ms. Dallas." He said, politely.

"Hello Matt," she said, then turned to me, "you guys are still together?" She asked.

"Well we had a few bumps in the road but at the end of the day, it's just a happy ending." I said, then smiled, looking over at Matt.

"That's cute Audrey. Now if you could go get ready, were going to Olive Garden to eat. Matt, you can come." She said.

"Thank you." He replied.

"And Cameron, you can bring Raelynn." She said to him, and he nodded his head.

We all went separate ways, except Matt followed me up to my room.

I thought about how mom came home a week early, then why.

God said if I got back together with Matt, he would send good things my way.

I went into my closet and found a strapless blue dress that is short in the front and longer in the back. And on the bottom, are a few sparkles.

You will rarely see my in a dress unless were going out to eat, it's a dance, or a special event.

I put on some plain black high heels, then went to my bathroom.

I put on a diamond necklace and earrings, then did my makeup, with a wing on my top eyeliner.

I wanded my hair, then walked out of the bathroom, finding Matt in a black and white suit.

"Man, you look gorgeous!" He said, causing me to blush.

We walked downstairs, and saw Cameron in the same suit, and Raelynn in a one strap violet dress the stopped before the knees.

"Well don't you guys look fancy!" Cam said, and we all laughed.

Mom came out from her room, who was also wearing a purple dress, and we all went to the car.

It was a very short drive, so we weren't so crowded in the car for long.

When we arrived, Matt opened the door for me, and grabbed my hand, helping me out.

The waitress led us to our seats, then asked, "Would you like a menu, or the Chef's surprise."

We all agreed with the Chef's surprise, then ordered our drinks.

When she left, I heard a bunch a chatter behind us, more like familiar voices.

I turned around and saw Kaylee & Hayes, Alicyn & Taylor, Becca & Nash, and Laila & Aaron.

I waved to them, because it was a surprise that they were here. Turns out, they were sitting right behind us.

All of them were dressed up, even Taylor.

Becca and Alicyn set behind me, and I turned around, facing them, so that we could talk.

"Hey guys." I said, as they said hey back.

"So, what's new?" I asked.

"Well, when we walked here, Kenzie was at a table with a girl we don't know. You should go see what they are talking about." Becca said, and I nodded my head.

I excused myself from the table, then walked over where Alicyn pointed.

I walked behind them very slowly, so that they wouldn't see me. I heard something that I never thought was true.

"Hailey, I don't want to work for you anymore! I mean, I know my family is broke, and your paying me to do this, but I don't want to mess with Audrey and Matt anymore. You already made me shoot myself, now you want me to shoot them? That's bull crap. I quit!" Kenzie said, and stammered away from the table.

The Hailey girl had light brown hair and brown eyes. I wonder who she was, paying Kenzie?

I didn't know Kenzie's family was broke. If she would of told me that I would do just loaned her some money.

I have to apologize to her later tonight, I feel so bad.

I walked back to the table tell Mom, Cameron, Raelynn, Matt, Becca, and Alicyn all what I heard. They all agreed we should apologize and lend them some money.

Finally our food came, and it was a dish with white asparagus, and soup.

"If regular asparagus tasted like this, I would eat it all the time!" Matt said, shoving his face with it.

"Correction," I spoke, "that's impossible because we are eating white asparagus and not regular." I said, and everyone laughed.

We finished our main dishes, then order chocolate moose for desert.

Mom drove us home, allowed Matt and Raelynn to spend the night.

Before walking up to my room, mom told me that we could give Kenzie's family only 5 million.

(If you haven't realized, this family is fish and lives in a mansion.)

I said okay, then went up to my room.

To: Kenzie
I feel bad for eavesdropping earlier, but I heard about you working for that girl Hailey and how your family is broke. If you told me in the first place I would of loaned you money! But since your my friend, my family is giving you 5 million dollars.

From: Kenzie
OH MY GOSH!!! Thanks so much! My family is going to be so happy. You just made my day.

Wow, this is the first time someone told me that I've made their day. It makes me feel like a more loyal person.