Chapter One- A Beautiful Ceremony

"At this time, I’ll ask you, Geoff, and you, Maura, to face each other & take each other’s hands," the priest spoke as I harshly bit at my lip, the excitement becoming unbearable. "Geoff, will you take Maura to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

He flushed a bright red, "I do," the priest restated the same phrase to my mother, "I do." They both, with eyes locked, grinned at each other, awaiting the ceremonial six words to be spoken, "you may now kiss the bride."

The small audience applauded wildly as Geoff pulled my mothers veil out of her face, and gave her a sloppy kiss. They laughed as they faced the audience, watching as everyone stood for them, with Liam and I having tears in our eyes, "it's like watching your kids grow up, right little bro." Liam clapped onto my shoulder and weakly grinned at me with tears in his eyes. "You're seriously gonna start calling me your little brother, Liam?"

He chuckled and wiped away some tears that managed to escape his eyelids, "no Nialler." Everyone started to disperse after, I guess my mom and dad, left the center isle between the hastily arranged chairs leaving Liam and I to saunter back to the parking lot. "So," he prepared, "where has Zayn gone to," I walked with my hands in my pockets while keeping my eyes on the spring green grass below.

"I think he's with Josh back at the limo, if he's not he said he'd make the reception," I explained, "that's good," he smiled. We eventually made it back to the limo after a long, and particularly humid, walk, "hey baby, I missed you," I said almost tripping over my feet to get to Zayn. "It's only been like an hour, and the whole time you kept looking back at me making faces," he kissed me as we got in the limo. "You're so immature Nialler," I looked back, as he was still standing outside and I was in the car, "I am not, you're immature." He laughed and pushed his way around me, "exactly."

~

The reception was absolutely wonderful, with the dancing being the most exciting part to say the least. It started out simple with Liam dancing awkwardly with his dad and my mom and I dancing as well. Then it got pretty crazy, as I suppose all weddings do, while everyone starting to come and dance also, "how are you getting home," my mother yelled over the loud music and laughter. "Zayn is taking me to his place so you and Geoff can havsome privacy," she immediately stopped dancing and flushed a dark red, "Niall."

I wiggled my eyebrows and danced away from her with a large smirk plastered on my face. I made my way through the maze of sweaty, dancing people to the giant bowl of cliche fruit punch; of course it had the ladle too, go big or go home. "Hey baby," Zayn greeted from behind, placing a hand on my side, "are you done dancing with your mom." I spun around and took a sip of my drink, actually finishing it quickly, "yeah why," I asked, "because it's my turn," he said and tugged me to the middle of the circle of people.

He started dancing awkwardly, but had no shame, "c'mon cutie, I know you can dance," he encouraged and I started moving a bit. "Loosen up, Niall, it's cute when you dance," he whispered in my ear but I managed to hear him. He gently grazed his crotch into my arse lightly, but it caught my attention nonetheless. I unintentionally moaned a bit and pushed back into him, "damn Ni, did you miss me."

I turned around and kissed him deeply, "a lot," he furrowed his eyebrows, looking at me, as if he was trying to read my mind. "Do you want to go to my place," I slid my hand down his pants, "no, right here daddy." He pulled my hand out and tugged me out of the building to his car. It shocked me how little he had to do to turn me on, I knew I missed him, but not to the point where I was willi

ng to fuck him in the middle of my moms wedding reception. We obviously had some catching up to do because even though we'd been together all night, we were apart for weeks. What better way to catch up than to re-familiarize each others bodies?

~

Zayn sucked on my neck as I tried to insert the keys in the lock, but couldn't, due to my eyes fluttering closed and my hands shaking like a drug addict. I laughed lightly, "Zayn, ahh, hold on a second," he grabbed the keys from my hand and unlocked the door, all while his focus was still on me. We made our way through the house, more like I ran to his bed and he hungrily chased me down. I plopped on his giant bed and he climbed on top of me, he attacked my lips as we both undressed each other. We disconnected our lips and stripped each other of our shirts, "god, I forgot how beautiful you were, are," he corrected causing me to blush furiously.

He licked up my collarbone and eventually locked eyes with me, and smiled, "I love you Niall." He took off my pants slowly and trailed kisses down my chest, "I love you too Zay-," I trailed off as his lips encircled around my now exposed member. My hands tangled in his beautiful midnight black locks as I wiggled from the sheer pleasure that he was causing.

"Zayn, I'm gonna-," I moaned, he stopped sucking with an enticing, 'pop,' and grabbed me so that I was straddling his waist. "I love this," I whispered and started to return the favor. I looked up at him, as my face was above his crotch and my hands tugging down his boxers. My mouth lowered onto his cock and surrounded it with my wet heat, instantly gaining a low groan from Zayn, "damn Niall." I somehow got a burst of confidence and went to take the whole thing in my mouth -witch is a really big task if you know what I'm working with- maybe it was because of how good he was making me feel.

He convinced me that I was beautiful, and somehow, I believed him. Everything he said managed to just sink into me, I guess it was because of how apologetic and loving he was; even more so than before he cheated. I lifted my head and smiled at him, he grabbed my jaw gently, "don't make me cum too soon, I want to make this last as long as possible." He reached to grab a condom and lube, but then stared at me with something in his eye. What was that? Vigor, Humor, Mischief? "You do it for me babe, I wanna see you work for it," he spoke slyly, I reached for the lube, completely skipping the condom.

I wanted to feel everything, and the condom would just suppress it, also the lube would just make everything too fluent, I wanted to feel the pain. So I reached for the lube applying a small amount to his cock and stroking it lightly, "mmmh," he moaned. I slowly lowered myself onto his paralyzing, pulsating, prick, as he shifted, trying to make it easier for me to adjust to the relatively new feeling. Once he was completely sheathed inside of me he spoke, "you ready baby," I nodded and bit my lip.

He powerfully thrusted upward, making me scream out his name, luckily we were at his large house and no one could hear us; if it were anywhere else, someone would be bound to hear. "God, Zayn," I moaned as I rocked downwards onto his large cock, already loving the sensation it was giving me. "Damn I've missed this Niall," he breathed out, barely audible over my screams.

Our screams and moans of pleasure echoed through the marble tiled halls as we switched positions, so he was on top, with he still encased inside of me. I opened my eyes, since they've been closed most of the time, and pulled him down to kiss me, "I've missed this too, Zayn."

~

I sat in the kitchen eating my go-to food, cereal, as Zayn walked in rubbing his naked chest. He made his way towards me with a grin on his face and kissed me delicately, "are you staying here tonight." I swallowed the little cereal that remained in my mouth and spoke, "yeah, I wanna give the two lovebirds some time alone before their honeymoon."

He grabbed the box of cereal and poured it into a bowl, "oh yeah remind me not to kiss you when your eating, I don't fancy raisin bran." He looked at me with a disgusted face, although I know he meant it playfully. I took a break from staring at my beautiful boyfriend when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket; or on my thigh between the elastic band of my underwear (don't judge, wearing pants is a hassle).

"You have a collect call from, Bobby Horan,"

I froze, with my eyes growing wide and my spoon falling into the bowl.

"Hello, Niall. I've missed you, haven't seen you since our little altercation last year. Anyways, just calling to say that I heard about this joke of a marriage, and I felt like letting you know since we haven't talked much. Niall, I am your father, and I've been doing some planning; so to keep us from growing too far apart, I intend on seeing you very, very soon."