Chapter Fifteen- A Night To Remember

I stepped out of my car looking around the packed parking lot as men of all ages, young and old eagerly walked towards one building, the bar. I looked over to Peyton who was a complete wreck, he’d been crying the whole drive here, taking breaks to laugh at how he was finally himself. 

He wiped some tears away with the back of his hand as we walked towards the doors of the building, “I don’t think I’m ready for this Niall.” I rolled my eyes, “You’ve been waiting to come out for seventeen years and now you want to keep waiting, no.” We stopped and I looked him straight in the eyes, I mostly didn’t care that he came out because this was still Peyton, but I really needed to pass science.

“You are gonna go in this bar and get drunk as fuck and you’re gonna do everything that you’ve ever wanted to do, tonight. I will personally pour the alcohol down your throat to help you loosen up.” He looked unsure, as if he was scared, “If you want to grab a dick, do it, if you want to fuck a guy, go for it, I honestly don’t care.” I started to get frustrated with his uncertainty, the way I looked at it was he needed to go all out tonight if we wanted to pass the exam tomorrow. We walked into the bar with no one questioning our age since we already looked like grown men. As we walked to the bar, Peyton’s eyes were everywhere but in front of him, the gogo dancers on the tables, the bartenders walking around in lingerie, and all the ass he could ever wish for. He bumped into the bar due to his lack of attention for where he was going, and we sat. A muscular bearded man with nothing but ass-less underwear came over immediately, “What can I get you two boys.”

I looked at the menu as Peyton gawked at the mans’ chest, “I’ll get two waters, and some chicken wings to take home,” Peyton then cleared his throat and hoarsely spoke up. “Can I get a fireball whiskey lemonade please,” the bartender smirked, “oh,” he started, “you like the rough stuff.” Peyton shuttered out of pleasure, finally he was starting to enjoy himself, but I figured I could help him out a little bit more. “Sorry about him, he just came out an hour ago and this is all a bit much for him,” the bartender then spoke up, “oh, I’m so sorry, I’ll take it easy on you them,” he said to Peyton. I smirked, “actually no, is there a way that you can make this the best night of his life,” Peyton shot a glare at me, but was too chocked up to actually say anything. The bartender laughed, knowing that Peyton was watching his abs clench together, “I can definitely make that happen, but first you’re going to need two fireball whiskey lemonades.” He then left to prepare the drinks but not before winking at the timid guy siting next to me. 

~

"Okay everyone, please give a warm welcome to a fellow twink, Peyton," the bartender announced on the speaker. I giggled at how they labeled him a twink, he'd definitely say something about that. Soon after they announced him, he came from the doorway draped with beads, dressed in lengerie himself. He wore no shirt and leather thong that exposed his ass, and a pair of cowboy boots along with a hat. He seductively danced his way to the dance floor, also pulling multiple other men who found him attractive with him. I had to basically shove the first drink in his mouth, but after a couple sips he was slurping them down. I had to make his limit five, and told the bartender to just give him regular lemonade so that he wouldn't be too hungover the next day.

After a while Peyton was in the center of a truckload of horny men, all trying to get closer to him. He was too focused on one guy with brown hair and matching eyes, he was pretty fit and kinda short. It was Josh, Liam's Josh. The two were practically fucking each other in the middle of the circle. Tongues were swapped and lips were flushed, cheeks were red and erections were prevalent. After about an hour they both decided to drunkenly approach me, "Niall," Peyton started, "can you take us back to my house," I nodded, as I'd paid the bill a long time ago, and was just waiting to leave. 

~

 I walked around my car to open the door that Peyton and Josh were leaving out of, they were too wrapped up with each other that they forgot about everything else. They crawled out of the car, hand in hand, and laughing insanely loud, not understanding that it was three am. I helped Peyton unlock the door to his house and quickly went back to my car, speeding off. I wondered if I was a bad friend about not letting Liam know about Josh and Peyton hooking up, but I figured their was something that I didn't know about. I was cut short when my phone vibrated in my pocket, I awkwardly took it out as I was driving. 

 'Niall, my favorite son, I do indeed love you, but it's about time all of this madness is ended, don't you think? I've been thinking, and the only solution is you. I thought it was to take tour mother from you, but no. I have to kill you, I hope you live your life to the fullest, because after I get to you, you won't have the chance.'