Chapter Six- Can't Catch a Break

(This chapter is a bit shorter than usual, but it definitely is just as good as the rest.x) 

Zayn pounded into me mercilessly as the beads of sweat ran down his chest, "fuck Niall," he moaned out. I tugged at my lip harshly ignoring the pain signals that flew to it, letting my eyes stay clenched shut. "Shit babe, I'm," he trailed off with his thrusts getting increasingly sloppier, "me too Zayn." He started going slower and deeper as we came closer and closer to our climaxes, brushing against my prostate and sending shivers down my spine. He sucked another one of the countless lovebites onto my body, particularly my neck this time, many were scattered along my thighs and chest, but some managed to get on my arse. Maybe accompanied by a bite mark or two. He pressed his body against mine and buried his face into my neck, "fuck," he shook as I felt him fill me up. I also released my hot liquid between both of our bodies, instantly calming both of us down, "damn, that wasn't how it usually is," he said crawling off of me. "That was rough," I said with a pleased smile as I crawl off of the bed as well to head to the shower. "I liked it," he replied with a slap on my arse. We headed to the shower to rinse off, but we figured a little more than that would happen considering that it was midnight and we were both still horny. It could quite possibly be a long night. 

Mr. Tucker passed back the grades for our lab reports that we had to email last night with a miserable demeanor, probably because of the low scores that the class never failed to get. It was due by midnight and I of all people almost didn't get it turned in, thanks to Zayn of course. It started with me typing up the report with the assistance of my glasses, which didn't go unnoticed by him. He walked behind me and slyly uttered, 'you look really good in nothing but glasses and my shirt,' and that's really all it took. Luckily, as he wisped me away to our bed I mustered up enough self reliance to press send. "Nice job, Niall," Mr. Tucker said, awaking me from my wonderful daydream, I smiled and thanked him in response as he continued to pass out the papers. "I don't have much else planned for todays class, but everyone who scored over an eighty you are free to leave, everyone who scored under you are required to stay with me and study fur the full length of the class." I hastily started packing up my things to get out of that class as fast as possible. As I pushed to door opened to leave, Mr. Tucker sneaked in a couple of last words, "all of you guys leaving need to study too, finals are in a couple of weeks." I flashed one last smile at Mr. Tucker and pushed my way out of the classroom turning the corner and going down the stairs. "We meet again, Niall," Peyton said shoving me up against another wall, "that was very cliche of you," I nonchalantly replied. His bony hand then tangled into my hair and he tugged me along to wherever he was going, "you're not going to meet up with Zayn today." He hastily dragged me through the courtyard and towards the football stadium, "you ruined my relationship, and I finally found the perfect way to repay you." We reached the stadium and went directly under the bleachers, where no one else came during the school day. He threw me onto the ground but I immediately stood, I couldn't let him see how scared I actually was, "what are you going to do, fight me," I questioned. "Nope, I'm gonna fuck you," he said which I took like an arrow to the knee, letting all of my cards fly into the table. "You seem shocked," he started making his way towards me and undoing his belt, "you fucked me, so I'm gonna fuck you, fair trade bitch." He let his pants pool around his ankles and his flaccid cock flop out, "get on your fucking knees and suck motherfucker." He tugged me by my hair down to my knees making my hands accidentally grip his thighs, I looked up at him, "you're not gay, Peyton." He forced my mouth onto his dick, "fuck you, Niall," was his only response. He made me suck until his dick was was hard and flushed red, then he stood me up and bent me over slapping my arse, "what the fuck was that," he stuck two fingers in my mouth and gagged me, effectively shutting me up. He rolled on a condom and slowly entered me, making thoughts of Zayn push their way into my mind also. How I would explain this to him, I don't know. 

I limped through the courtyard knowing that Zayn wouldn't see me in pain, I told him I'd meet him at home. I was halfway to the student parking lot, currently crossing through the regular parking lot when an unknown car pulled up beside me, but the face was all to familiar.

"Son, it's been far too long, get in."