Cry yourself a river, Build a bridge, AND GET OVER IT!

I TOOK THAT PIC^^^

" Hmmm, y'know, I know her a lot better than you!" Jayden says.
" Oh, but do you really?" Louis smirks.
" Yes!" Jayden shouts back.
" Did you ever think why you got attacked?" Louis asks.
" Every day!" Jayden says angrily.
I know what Louis is gonna say. Jayden deserves to know. I've kept him in the dark for too long.

" Hope's the heir for a gang, and my old gang, attempted to kill you!" Louis says with a distinct air of pride.

The blow hit him. Jayden looked at him to me.
" No....way.." he says.
I nod my head with tears. " WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HOPE, WAS I JUST YOUR LITTLE PAWN ALL THIS TIME!" He shouts.
" No Jayden, you have no idea the amount of nights I cried myself to sleep, knowing I was a memory to you. I didn't tell you, because..I thought that you'd leave me!" I while blinking back my tears.

There's the awkward silence. The tension is so thick you could cut it with..a.. knife covered in Nutella.

With one swift look at me, Jayden leaves the room. I cry as Louis holds me. Maybe me and him weren't meant to be. Maybe Louis deserves to have a chance. I hug him tighter as I start to stop crying. " Y'know, maybe this is a good thing.." Louis says.
I look at him with confusion. " He's not in the gang, if you and him..got back together.." He says gritting his teeth with..jealousy? " Then he could die..and you won't ever recover!"

He's right. So right. I get up and say " Can you leave me alone now?"
" Sure," He shrugs.

I
Hate
My
Life
So
Flipping
Much.

There are so many if's and or's in life. If Jayden knew I was in the gang, would everything have gone smoothly? Or would we end up with the same results? Now, no one will know..unless I find Professor Trelawney..or Firenze..or some Seer or Centaur. (Look it up unless you already get it;)

I'm better off without Jayden. I don't need him. I can't spend my entire life crying over him, unless I want to have depression..
But will I ever get over him?
Probably not.

I glance over to the cigarette box on my table. I take one and light it. Ugh. I hated smoking. Now, I've become another person.

I need to cry myself a river ..CHECK!
Build myself a bridge...ummm
AND GET OVER THE GUY...nope.

What am I gonna do now? I didn't ever think that the cause of my downfall would be two assholes.

Can I call them assholes? Or do I call myself an idiot? Was it my fault? Or am I just naive to fall easily. I'm focusing on the gang now, just like I used to, so no one gets hurt..except the enemy.

except the enemy