Illegal stuff and Vodka

Attention By Charlie Puth^^

I'm gonna be everyone's worst nightmare. I'm gonna train until I die, cause that was the purpose of my life wasn't it?

I'm just passing through days like using one of those flip books. Who knew a boy could do so much damage? Well, time to live it up eh?

The only thing that could make me feel even worse is probably Jayden dying. The chances of that are high. If I can't be with him, at least I can protect him?

" Faith!" I shout.
" What is it?!" She shouts from downstairs.
" It's 8 p.m, what did we plan?"
Silence. I hear a lot of scurrying and stuff until after 15 minutes I think she's ready. Grace is probably ready, she's always prepared and organised.

" Grace!"
" Already at the front door, called a taxi and ready!"
What did I say?

The taxi arrived and we went to the best bar in England to drink our worries away. Being 18 has privileges.

Grace has only has like 5 shots and is already drunk! Faith doesn't drink, and I'm here standing at 25 shots and don't even feel slightly drunk. Huh. I look over and see a random girl dancing on the table. Like she was rocking out to the song Attention. Gurl, you're dragging more attention to yourself than a celeb.

I glance over in the other direction and see..Jayden. Absolutely fanf**kingtastic! Well whatever. " HEY GRACE! WANNA DANCE!" I scream, in an attempt to sound a bit drunk.
" YESSSS TRIPLET?? WAIT FAITH? YOU GUYS AREN'T MY TWINS SO I CAN'T SAY YES TWIN? I CAN'T SAY YES TRIPLET CAN I?!"

Ah. Thank God I don't get drunk like that. To tell you the truth, I'm one of those people who get drunk and become real angry, so angry I could get in a fight and kill someone unintentionally. So I avoid getting drunk. At least I can drink a lot without actually getting angry.

I just dance terribly, in an attempt to make Jayden look over with his gang of people. Wait? I've never seen them before? Is he doing some shady stuff? Let's drop this act and get my gang practice into use.

I sneak over and stand like kind of behind him, but far away, but just enough so I can hear them. " Dude, here's ya money," One of the guys say.
He pulls out a small case and hands it over to Jayden.

" When's the next fight?" Jayden says.
" Tomorrow, at the usual place!" One of the other guys say.
The rest of them depart as Jayden stays, drinking some vodka. Fighting....and he's being all secretive..and hmm.....IS HE DOING ILLEGAL S**T. AS IN ILLEGAL FIGHTING. WITHOUT ANY AUTHORITY? Like he could break all of his ribs.

" So..I guess I'm not the only one who has secrets," I say in a bored and drawling kind of voice.
Jayden turns round. " Hope, how much did you hear?"
" Enough to know what kind of mess you're getting into!"
" I only took this up a few weeks ago!" He argues.
" Why? Why are you literally putting your life at risk to get punched in the bloody face?"
" Well, some of us have problems you see, and have people they care about, who are dying, so I need money!"

" WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I shout at him.
" MY 10 YEAR OLD HALF SISTER!" He screams at me.
God I've never been scared like this. His thundering eyes stared at me with such hatred. " Half s..sister?"
He face palms himself. " Look, I have a half sister who's dying okay, she has neuroblastoma..it's an aggressive cancer , she's had it since she was 5. Too fragile to be like any other kid. No one with that can survive over 18 years old..but they..they could heal her..if I have the money!" He says.

" Half sister? How?"
" I only found this out a year ago, after my dad died in a car crash, my mum hooked up with some random guy and yeah, she died after Ariana was born. I was told to take care of her. She stays in the hospital." He says, with a serious tone.
" I...I could have helped you with these financial problems Jayden!"
" I don't ask other people for stuff, I don't even know why I'm telling you all of this?!"
" Maybe because you ran out on me for keeping a secret, and yet you obviously have a big one of you own!

He looked at me with guilt. " We can sort this all out okay?" I say, looking into his eyes.
" Maybe..and I'm sorry..."
" I'm sorry too, for everything,"

YAASS THEY MADE UP!! AND WAIT A SEC?! JAYDEN HAS A HALF SISTER WHO'S DYING? POOR ARIANA! Maybe the author could stop with all the plot twists. Or maybe she has a more tragic thing in mind ;) C Y'ALL LATER!!