Did you just come back from the dead?

HI! I'm just using the WiFi in my music lesson place cause' currently my house has no WiFi because I just moved:)

Chapter 29: Did you just come back from the dead?

Jayden's P.O.V

Her limp body is frozen on the hospital bed. She starts to move slightly, but then freezes again. It's been going on like this for hours. Until that is..I see her attempt to get up.

" Jayden..." She murmurs, while stretching her arms out as if she's actually looking for me.
I find her in my embrace in no time, and her eyes flicker open.

" What the hell happened?" Hope says while laying back down again.
" I found you trying to shoot yourself Hope..why?" I ask.

" That..is none of your business," She says while she freezes for a moment.
" I thought you said no more secrets?" I plead, desperately wanting to know what had caused Hope to go all sad.

She just looks at the floor with panic. The doctor walks in and ushers me out urgently to give Hope a check up.

Hope's P.O.V

Saying I feel terrible is an understatement. I feel like I just swam across the Pacific Ocean, met Donald Trump( which explains my bad mood) and fell of a rollercoaster 30 times.

That's bad.

Very bad.

The doctors check me up, and start blabbering on about 'disorientated' and ' extremely weak' and some other stuff.

Jayden walks in and my fuzzy mind becomes clearer. " Jayden what happened?" I ask.
" I told you before, I found you trying to shoot yourself in the leg," Jayden tells me.

I don't remember him telling me anything. " She's just a bit confused and like I said before, disorientated, I think keeping her in bed might be a good thing for now, otherwise her leg is okay," The doctor informs Jayden.

' Keeping her in bed'. Ha. Anyone get that?

One week later

" JAYDEN WHAT THE HELL?" I shout in between laughs.
He's tickling me, and believe me I don't appreciate being tickled. " Tell me why you were going to shoot yourself!"

Oh. I forgot about that. " I told you it doesn't matter!" I laugh while kicking him in the
stomach.
" Jeez Hope!" Jayden says.

I give him a sly smirk as someone appears through the doors. " L..Louis?" I say.

I stare at the person in front of me in shock. Am I seeing things? Am I delusional? His appearance looks like he's been to hell and back. " Hope...." He smiles.

•••

Sorry this is so short
BYE!!