The Great Return

I'm literally in my new house, sitting in the corner of the room next to a socket to charge my phone, and waiting for the moving truck to arrive with all our stuff.

I take a few more deep breaths while at home. I enter the living room and immediately get hugged by someone quite familiar. " A..Amanda?" I ask.

When I was like 3, Amanda helped my mum escape and she's really like family to us, as well as her friend Ellie.

" The one and only!" Amanda says while grinning.
I see Ellie staring at all of the cakes that Grace made today. " Well, Grace will have to let me have some!" She smiles.

I guess they made their great return. Everything's happening to fast though. Yet, I don't know what to do.

I go for a walk. A nice simple walk down an empty street. In the evening. Without my gun. I really am stupid. I hear a branch break behind me. I freeze. " Well hello little one.." Someone breathes on my neck.

I punch him and kick him in the nuts. He pulls out his gun. " Freeze!"
I don't have my gun. This is bad. " And everybody clap your hands!" I grin.

I can't believe I just did that. He knocks me out with his gun despite my bad attempt to escape.

•••

I wake up tied to a chair. " Hello my little step daughter," The guy says eerily.
I take a moment to look at him. His brown hair looks dry and like straw, but his blue eyes give me the chills...kind of like," C..Christian?!" I stutter in shock.

" Of course, how could you forget me?" He says with pride.
" What the hell do you want with me?!" I shout, trembling in anger.
I look at his phone..there's a person, held at gun point. " J..Jayden!" I cry.
" Now, kill your father, otherwise the boy gets it!" Christian smirks.
" Don't fucking do it Hope are you out of your mind?!" Jayden shouts from the phone.

Christian will kill him.

I can't let Christian kill him.

But that means I have to kill my dad.

" I.....I'll do it," I say in a quiet voice.
Why did I say that? I can't. What the hell am I gonna do? " One catch, I kill your dad and you lead him into the trap actually," Christian thinks.

Now he wants me to trick my own father into his own death. Christian untied me and injects a tracker into me. " Good luck!" He sneers.

What have I done?!

•••

I run to Jayden's house to see if he's okay. " What are you talking about?" Jayden asks me in confusion.

It was a simulation. That sick son of a bitch.

Now what? I can't back out now. He'll kill me. But that means I'll have to kill my dad. It isn't worth it..or anything, but I don't want to leave Jayden the way he left mine before.

I am so selfish.
I'm going to do what's right.