13 Awesome Facts about yours truly

I was tagged by NutellaxMonster685 to do this..so..LET'S DO THIS!

1. What is your fave song?
I have 4 favourite songs at the moment: Power by Little Mix, How far I'll go by Alessia Cara, Despacito By Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee and Hold on by Extreme music!

2. What is your personality like?
I would say I'm kind of clever, nice ish, and funny, but probably really cheesy kinda jokes. I'm also REALLY chatty. My entire life I've been told that.

3. What was the first Fan-Fic you read?
It was by XxNiall_girl_1993xX but she deleted it. I don't really read fan-fic.

4. How did you start Wattpad?
It was lunchtime at school and NutellaxMonster685 was writing a story and was showing me it. I had an idea for a story and downloaded it.

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Oh where do I begin! I hate spelling mistakes with a passion ( which is ironic as I probably do make a lot of spelling mistakes). I also hate it when people say they hate Harry Potter! I also hate those unsatisfying videos as they're SO UNSATISFYING!

6. Least Favourite song?
Jacob Sartorius and Mattyb. They both are just like scratching your nails along a chalkboard.

7. Monsta X Bias?
Wonho according to the random quiz I took.

8.Favourite colour?
I looovvvee Turquoise and Black. Pastel orange is really nice too.

9. Fave Wattpaders?
I love all my followers( in a friend way) and the author of That Nerd. My followers:
NutellaxMonster685 Dancingbaby216 16AMani Dark0Wind skippythecat SophiaUddin Pop050 LBrazewell05 M4andy7474 mahnoor071 and Mzmakinna and XxNiall_girl_1993xX Idk why I missed u out?!!
GO FOLLOW THEM!

10. Any obsessions?
I am obsessed with Harry Potter. My password is based on it, my cover says I solemnly swear I am up to no good, my lock screen says Don't touch my phone Muggle! I am also obsessed with Pepsi and hot chocolate. No matter what the weather, I will always drink it!

11. Fave cereal?
Normally cornflakes. Just going with the basics, although I normally have toast..or skip it..a lot.

12. Fave time of the day?
I don't really have one, but my least favourite part of the day is Breakfast. I normally skip it as I just don't feel hungry in the morning. I used to have cereal or toast, but not any more. I've been skipping it for 2 months now. My parents say I have ulcers which is supposed to be really bad as they are caused when not eating and causes internal bleeding which could kill you or something. I just refuse to eat in the morning though!

13. Are you named after anyone?
Nope. Never met anyone or heard of anyone with my name. Although, actually, my parents said something about their old friends having the same names as me and my younger sister. Never met them though. My name means an honest, good and self-respectful person.

THERE YOU HAVE IT! A FACTFILE BOUT' MOI!

I tag the next..few people as most of my followers have already been tagged. The rules are simple. Answer the 13 questions I did and normally tag 13 people to do it..I'm only doing a few though.

Dark0Wind
Dancingbaby216
16AMani
Mzmakinna
skippythecat
Pop050
GOOD LUCK!