Let's start again

Hope's P.O.V

I wake up in a small cell. I think I have a concussion, I can't see very well. Well done me! I deserve a medal for having the shittiest life ever. Well, I guess there's others worse off than me.

I feel like going 'BLOODY HELL!' Ron Weasley style. Ha...I'm weird.

My arms are handcuffed to the wall, and someone else is next to me. " Hope..Hope..Hope..baby," He keeps whispering.

" J..Jayden?" I whisper back.
He freezes. Then he carries on. I think he's a bit shocked and probably hit himself on those rocks bad. We need to get out of here now.

" Found your pretty Jayden?" A voice says from the bars.
I raise my head to meet the flaming yet cold eyes of Christian. " Why? What on Earth is your goal?" I mutter angrily.

" I want revenge on Mercy and Carson, I want to show her not to mess with me, she left me, just cause I hurt her a few times, I can't just let that go," He says in a dangerously calm voice.

People and their goddamn selfish minds...when will they learn? When will they learn fighting isn't everything. Or that problems can be solved without violence.

Wait a minute...." Weren't you shot in the head?" I blurt out.
How did I only realise that? " You See, I had medical attention almost immediately after because I fucking own a gang where I have reinforcements. No idea how they didn't see your brothers, but to be honest they all are idiots," He rambles on and on afterwards about random stuff about his reinforcements. Way to get sidetracked.

Okkaaayyyy. I take a quick  scan of the room and there's nothing useful around except the weapons on Christian.

Guess we found our solution!

I slide my foot forward and trip him up as he paces around the room. With a massive thud he falls onto the floor and hits head so hard he falls unconscious. This guy really needs to learn how to fight. Actually, let's keep him as not being able to fight, it makes my life easier.

I pull him towards me with my feet, and he is one heeeaaavvvyyy person. I get the key in my hand, and twist around to try and unlock it.

After I manage to free myself, I free Jayden quickly, and try and make him run. " Hope?" Jayden suddenly asks.
" Yeah,"
" God it's you, what the hell happened?" He asks.
Guess seeing sunlight made him get back into his senses.
" Shit,"
" Oh"

•••

Once we reach Home, my entire back is aching and I can't feel my legs. Just wow. Well done little baby. Now I can't run.

" Let's start again Jayden, if you really want me to, I can leave the gang, and we can start all over again," I whisper into his ear.

" I would like that very much," He whispers back.

I guess Chance'll have to be the heir now. I care too much. I can't have Jayden getting in danger because of me.

" Unless I can join," He suddenly says out loud. " Whether we're in the gang or not, people will still target us, there's nothing we can do to stop that, and that is why we're staying right here instead," He grins.

" And that is why I love you," I say while pulling him into a kiss.

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER ENDING THE STORY AHHHHH!!!!!

I need more baby names by the way! Also, should it be a boy or a girl?
C Y'ALL LATER!