I'm so sorry Hope

I swear if none of you have listened to Havana by Camila Cabello I will track you down and make you listen to it

I swear if none of you have listened to Havana by Camila Cabello I will track you down and make you listen to it...heh...

^^Havana by Camila Cabello^^

So...Jayden made me take him to Christian's place, and he wore some sort of disguise and walked in. He gave me a walkie talkie and kept one in his pocket so I could hear their conversation. He also promised me he'd always find a way back to me.

" Enter,"
" I have come to give you an offer,"
" Carry on..."
" I know where this 'Hope' of yours is, and I can keep a close watch on her,"
"..."

They keep talking about times and all sorts of details until me and Louis hear a branch snap behind us. " Ah, spying are you?" The voice smirks.

I try to run, but they put a piece of cloth around my mouth and handcuff me. " Boss, That boy there is an imposter, assumably the same boy you used for that simulation for Hope," The man says into a walkie talkie.

•••

Now, Louis's been tied to a tree nearby, awaiting torture until death, and me and Jayden are on a bridge above a river with a very strong current.

" Let's add some finishing touches shall we?" Christian asks mirthlessly.
He drags a metal ball and ties it to Jayden's foot. " Jump, or I'll shoot," He smiles.
" NO!" I scream.
I kick the guy next to me, grab his keys and manage to get the handcuffs off. " Skilled I see," Christian says.

" Please don't make him suffer!" I beg.
" Yeah, I mean it would be easier to shoot him in the head, but this is more fun!"
Jayden looks at me and jumps. I lunge forward and my hand brushes his. " JAYDEN!"

I couldn't save him. I actually couldn't save him. He slipped through my fingers, and I didn't even get a chance to hold him, or kiss him one last time. He's dead. I watched him die. I'm just as dead as he is.

Jayden's P.O.V

I looked at Hope for one last time, taking in her angelic, and yet rebellious face, and her begging expression...her lips and eyes really did stand out, her eyes piercing into mine.

This is it.

I'm so sorry Hope. I broke my promise.

I jumped, and I could feel Hope's hand brush mine and her scream echo my name as I plunged into the icy waters, the metal ball weighing me down, and the cloth on my mouth preventing me from having any chance of surviving.

The cold waters swept me away.

At least I can leave this life, knowing at least one person loved me. Or maybe two.

After all, didn't you know?

Hope's been pregnant since her birthday, basically a month.

WhatTheF**kNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

What
The
F**k
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

And Hope's pregnant?!!
C Y'ALL LATER