Backstories and lies

This is all from Arden's P.O.V. ( Bold means in the past)

Me and Jayden were the perfect couple. I moved away because I felt so ashamed for what I did. That's when I met Hope. Who knew they would be even more perfect?

" Hey Jayden,"
" Hi Arden, what you doing tonight?" Jayden asked.
"Sorry, but I'm busy tonight," I muttered.
To tell you the truth, I was cheating on Jayden with a guy called Cody. We're naive 16 year olds, we deserve fun. Yes..I'm not a virgin. That's kinda awkward to say as a 16 year old..Jayden just won't give in. " Oh, Okay how bout' tomorrow?"
" Perfect!" I smiled.
Jayden's icy blue eyes pierced into mine..but in a more comforting way.

I run home and wait for Cody. Cody's actually 18. " Hey Arden," He smiled.
We kissed.
Then, the unexpected happened "Arden?" Someone said.
Me and Cody turned
around, only to see Jayden with a hurt expression on his face. " I..I told you I was busy!" I shouted.
" I THOUGHT YOU'D BE DOING HOMEWORK OR SOMETHING, SO I DECIDED TO WORK TOGETHER!" Jayden shouted even louder. " YOU'RE A WHORE AND A B***H!"
I messed up.

I told Hope, Cait, Nawaira and Luna that we ended on good terms because I didn't want them to judge me. One thing I don't get though..is why he was suddenly being all nice. First he said hi to me, then he asked me to help him with Hope, which I did because I felt guilty of what I did. What was his game plan? Why is he playing the 'nice guy'?

Jayden's P.O.V

A few months ago...

I CAN'T believe Hope is friends with..her! The girl who I thought I loved. Hmph! If only I knew what was gonna happen! I've decided to be nice to..to..her because I don't want Hope thinking that I'm a horrible person..and also..I want to show her what she's been missing. I want to show her the love I could've given to her. The gifts..the dates. Everything! Why she decided to help me with Hope..I don't know, but she's getting what she deserves.

So..I guess Arden does have secrets. Well, everyone has a secret, but Arden's is slightly evil. By the way, Arden's character is NOT based on the person who chose her name ( NutellaxMonster685 ) Arden isn't like you so don't worry.