Chapter Three-(somewhat editted)

Chapter Three:

I hate teenagers. Was the only thing running though my head right now. I can't believe how low they went! They dragged my coffin out of my house and to a graveyard! And put a mirror in my room! Those jerks! I hate teenagers!

I tracked their scents to a graveyard and smiled sweet sweet revenge. Graveyards were a secret weapon for Supernaturals. We could draw the energy out of our dead siblings and use their powers. You get powerful. It just so happens that this graveyard happened to have: 12 witches, 4 vampires, and 7 humans. Yes I know, it's small. I am aware. But I am in a random town in the middle of freaking New Hampshire.

I saw the group of five teenagers, they sat surrounding MY coffin. There were three boys: one with dark hair, one with blonde hair and one with black hair. And two girls: one only about fifteen with mousy brown hair and a girl with bleach blonde hair. The girl with bleach blonde hair was straddling and making out with the boy with the brown hair. It was disturbing really.

The boy with black hair said, "I wonder what the bloodsucker will say when it finds out we have its coffin."

"Yeah," the blonde said now just sitting on the boys lap. "I bet it's like 'ah! I'm burning in the sun.'" They all erupted in laughter, I glared.

They obviously didn't know anything about us. Only some of us couldn't go in the sun. The evil cruel ones who let the monster in them take over. They are no longer people... they are monster. We all have one. Serial killers, rapists, and kidnappers, they all let their monsters take control over them.

I haven't.

Yet.

It starts when you first see death. Some are fascinated; others-the smart ones- are horrified. After that they become obsessed. It's all you can think of. It's all you can hear and see. Death. The absolute seducer.

You become tempted. You want to try it. And there, that is the monster coming out. And after your first kill...you're hooked. You can't escape it.

I didn't like to kill...it was just that I took advantage of my guiltless emotions. I used death when I had no other options.

Everything time I kill, I hear there screams. Their cries. And most of all their fear. It horrifies me. It scares me. I used to cry at night. I have dreams of them, all the time. Every time I close my eyes, I see them. John, Catherine, Elizabeth, my mother, Rebecca their bodies. Burning.

Catherine and Elizabeth were my dear little sisters. Elizabeth was the younger me, she was twelve years old. She had my red hair with adorable brown eyes that made your heart melt. She was very smart. She knew more than my father. She had a photographic memory, but we didn't know what it was called back then. Each witch had a different medium and she was all-knowing. She knew all.

Catherine, my dear sweet, innocent, Catherine with her long golden hair that was curly and framed her heart shaped face like my own and her eyes that were so much like mine. Her rosy pink cheeks and her small fragile frame. She was perfect. Besides the fact that she was five years old and blind. She was born blind; she never got to see the sky or the flowers.

Catherine was three years when we figured out she couldn't see us....no she didn't see the living...she saw the dead. That was her medium. She could see anything that wasn't alive, that was alive at one time. She always talked to dead, she was always listening to their stories and she would cry, and I or my mother would be there to comfort her.

I was a spell caster. And that was the reason I was in this mess.

I watched the teenagers. "I wonder which is worse," said the blonde haired boy, "a dude vampire or a chic vampire?"