Chapter Nine

The song is about how Karson is slowly bringing her out of her walls. I love Aladdin and can't wait until I see my friends preform this.

Chapter Nine

“No!” I yelled as the “school” came into view. “Why didn’t James tell me?” I yelled at Karson.

“Tori are you okay?” Karson asked concerned.

“No, why didn’t James tell me this ‘school’ was my cousin’s manors?” I yelled again.

“Tori you need to calm down.” Karson said, he looked at me, his brown eyes were filled with concern.

“I am calm.” I said trying to compose myself.

“Sure you are.” Karson replied with a sarcastic smirk. Just like John, god this was confusing! Was he like John or not? Like one minute I swear John was back from the dead and then the next minute he was a completely different person.

Another thought on my jumbled mind was why was the school here? This is a school for mythical creatures, so why would it be at a well-known tourist place?

“I am not in denial, if that is what you’re hinting at.” I told him crossing my arms over my chest.

“I wasn’t hinting at anything.” He replied innocently.

“Oh yeah, and my father is the king of myths.” I replied sarcastically. “Let’s just get this over with.”  I got out of the car and ran over to James and smacked him across the face.

“Ow! What was that for?” he asked clutching his cheek.

“For lying to me you jerk! How could you not tell me that this was Springs house? My cousins!”

“I didn’t know!” he lied.

“You had been here before!” I yelled at him.

“So? Maybe I didn’t remember!”  I gave him a look that said, “Really? Are you really going to lie to the liedector?” he looked at me, “Okay sorry! I forget that detail when I told you about it! I am sorry I am not perfect and can remember every little detail!”

“I’m not. That’s why you’re my best friend.” I informed. “It’s why we make such a good time. Next time you plan to bring me to a random mythical creature school you better make sure that you don’t leave out any important details.”

“I am fine with that. Now, Miss White, allow me to escort you to Springs’ manor?” James asked offering me his hand.

I laughed, “It’s been a while since you last talked like a gentlemen, but I think you should escort Miss Brownfield instead.” I nudged him. He looked surprised then studied me for a moment then walked over to Jazzlyn and did the same thing but this time he winked at her. Karson looked pissed and he was about to say something but I caught in by stepping in front of Karson’s line of vision.

He smiled, “Miss Blake would you like to accompany me to the school?” he asked with a bow. My heart tugged, he was reminding me so much John right now.

But he wasn’t John, no he was Karson. So I took his hand and allowed him to lead me into the school.

This was a new life; I was not going to be haunted by my past. I needed to get over John and the Wedding; the sooner I did the better.

So I walked into the school, I walked over to the front desk and signed up for all vampire classes. I can’t sign up for witch ones with Jazz and Karson thinking I am a vampire.

When I was at the front desk the women working there was eyeing James and Karson. “Is he single?” She asked me.

I looked up from my form and asked, “Which one?”

“Either.” She shrugged.

 I pointed to James, “He isn’t. He is dating the girl. But the other one…” I trailed off. I had to make a decision, my body already hurt with one lie about James.  I looked at the woman and noticed she was a try-hard whore, I guess I have to save him, “is dating me.” I said and prepared for the pain that never came.

What the hell? It was a lie; it should have hurt me like the others did!  I thought, unless the witch’s council believed that Karson was John then…oh no.They think that we are married. And by magical laws we are. But he’s not John, so we aren’t by human law. Right?

I need a lawyer.

Wow! I updated! Yay!

V----V Vampireluver23

Ps. Comment! Oh I know you are going to love the diary entry! (evil laugh!)