Chapter Sixteen

I am so sorry about the long wait! I really am I have just had a major writers block but I have over come it. I blame the PSATs for sucking all creativity out of me. But I am awesome so I over came it!

v----v vampireluver23

Chapter Sixteen

“Jazz! Wake up!” I shouted at her.

“No.”

“I have a bucket of ice in my hands and will pour them down your shirt if you do not get up right now.” I warned.

“No you don’t.” She grumbled into her pillow.

… “AH! I can’t believe you really have a bucket of ice!” She screamed.

I smirked, “Get up or I am taking pictures of you right now and sending them to James. She shot up like the Roadrunner and was in the bathroom is second.

“I hate you Tori.” She yelled from the bathroom.

“Love you too!” I replied with a smile.

Today Jazz and I are going costume shopping. Karson warned me that Jazz and go a little crazy with shopping. Great.

I got dressed quickly throwing on some red jeans, black boots, and a tight black long-sleeved sweater. “Hurry up!” I called to her. I brushed my hair quickly and looked in the mirror. I touched my lips were Karson had kissed and me and smiled.

Ugh, I was acting like a love sick teenager.

“Ready!” She exclaimed running out of the bathroom in jeans, an off-the-shoulder grey sweater and black sneakers. She glared at me, “You look so pretty.” She whined.

I laughed and shrugged and turned to go to the door. “So whose car are we stealing? Karson’s or James?” I asked as we walked out of dorms to the boys.

“You better be a car thief because there is no way that either of them are giving us there cars.” She reminded me.

I smirked while we stopped outside their dorm room, “Watch and learn my pupil.” I then walked into the room without knocking. They were both rudely awoken by us entering their room.

James hissed at the light and rolled off his bed and ducked under it in one fluid motion. “Vicky!”

“Sorry,” I smirked. “That is why I sleep in a coffin.”

He poked his head out and glared at me. I turned to see Karson staring at me half awake. “Hi Karson.” I said. He sat up a little more and rubbed the back of his neck. I then noticed his very attractive eight pack. Yum. John only had a six pack.  

“Hi Tori.” He yawned. “What brings you here this morning?”

“I need you lend me your car.” I said sitting on the edge of his bed looking at him.

“No.”

I gave him the puppy dog eyes, “Please.”

He didn’t budge, “Tori, I have a younger sister. That doesn’t affect me in the slightest.”

I frowned slightly. Fine. I smiled seductively moving closer to him, “Please Karson?” I asked trailing my hands up and down his chest.  Now he looked affected. I trailed my hands up his arms—damn he was buff—and to his neck.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed up his neck, “Please?” I breathed in his ear.

“S-sure.” I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

“Thank you!” I exclaimed excited and pecked him on the lips before hopping off my bed and pulled Jazz out of their room and towards Karson’s car.