Chapter 4

"Wohoo! " Keshav cheered after finishing their rehearsal.

"Sshh! " Sanam silenced everyone as his phone ringed, "It's Ben. Hello, Ben? "

"Hey! Have you checked today's article on you guys? It covers your whole journey! It's amazing! You should check. "

Sanam smiled, "Is it? Abhi dekhta hoon. What's the headline and which paper? "

"What paper ? Headline? " Keshu asked Samar and he gave a 'How- can-I-know' look.

"Story of Band SANAM."

"Okay! Let us check."

"Yeah. How is your practice going by the way? Useless question. " Ben laughed and Sanam joined answering, "Amazing. "

"Okay! Catch you guys later. Bye. "

"Bye."

"Well guys... There's Some article on us and Ben said that it covers our whole journey. So.. Yeah, we should check it. "

"Okay? " the other three said.

"Story of band Sanam. Type and read whenever you want. " Sanam said unsurely.

They chuckled and started chatting about their random stuff.

"I'll get some coffee. Anyone else? " asked Venky.

"Everyone. " Samar grinned.

"Okay! " Venky chuckled walking to the kitchen to prepare some coffee for his mates.

"Sanam, what about your back? " Keshav asked Sanam about his injury with a suppressed smile. Sanam narrowed his eyes, "Thik hai. "

"Zor ka jhatka haaye zoro se laga haa laga! " Samar sang to tease his brother and Keshav started drumming on table.

Sanam nodded at his brother ready to teach him a lesson, he got up and walked to his guitar cover and took out the apology note and while looking at it he sang, "Kora kagaz tha yeh man mera.. " he winked and continued, "Likh diya naam isme.. Umm.. " he looked at the paper and read 'Sha' from it, "Sha ka.. Sha ka. " and Keshav gave his beats here as well.

Samar smacked Keshu lightly, "Sanam.. Hum dono k teasing mein Keshu k bare maze hai. "

"Yeh sahi bola Samar tune! " Sanam agreed giving the note back to Samar. "Jinke upar iska naam rakha gaya hai unke piche to kayi gopiya thi-"

"Mere piche bhi hai.. " Keshav laughed.

"Haan! To unke pass to Radha bhi thi. Teri kahaan hai?" Venky asked coming back after keeping some water to boil.

"Panghat pe hogi na. " Samar joked.

Sanam disagreed, "Aray nahi bhai! Panghat pe to tere Sapno ki Rani Hai. " listening this Samar rolled his eyes and Sanam continued, "Iski Radha to dance floor pe hogi. "

"Dance floor? " they asked confusedly.

"Haa. Tumlogo pata nahi hai? " Sanam said in surprised and then while giggling he said, "Radha on the dance floor. Radha likes to party. "

"Oh my! SANAMisms!" Samar facepalmed. Keshav shook his head while chuckling and Venky had, 'I-AM-DONE' look on his face and went back to coffee.

"Tum dono jokes-jokes khelo. Main article padh leta hoon. " Samar said getting up from the table and relaxing on Sofa he typed- Story of band Sanam which was auto-corrected to 'Story on band Sanam' and without noticing and talking with his band mates he clicked on the first link which took him to Wattpad World.