Chapter 15

A/N- Oh look- who updated?! Meeeee....!!!!

Warisha's POV

Did it really happen? Did I really meet Samar?

I asked myself these questions like a gazillion of time on my ride back home. I couldn't.. I cannot believe that I met him! And not only met him but... I smiled recalling what happened. Not only I met him but he helped me with my attack. Keeping his anger aside he chose to help me first. Even after me being a complete stranger to him he made me comfortable and overcome that attack.

I would have thought that I was hallucinating him once again if I didn't know about him coming over here frequently, thanks to Mannat. But still for few seconds I was off guarded and somehow we ended inside the lift, and that stupid lift HAS to breakdown ONLY WHEN I AM in it!

But this stupid lift did me a favour this time. My cheeks turned pink again thinking about it. I was stuck with my crush, Samar!

The moment when he held my hand and was looking into my eyes.... Oh God..
It was the 'My World stood still' moment for me. I've always called him the 'warm eyes' and there was really a pleasant warmth when I was looking at them. Singer, poets, writers, all of them who always talks about sinking and drowning in blue-green eyes must have never felt the warmth that brown eyes brings. You just know you're safe. You're comfortable.

I just don't know why I was smiling each and every time whenever I was recalling that moment. It wasn't that fan meeting her idol and recalling it smile, but something different.

I got out from my bubble feeling the tapping gesture on my shoulder. "Oye Madame! Kaha khoyi hui hai? Aur itna muskura Kyu rahi hai?"

"I met Samar today." I said with same smile.

I almost fell off my bed and then I realized that my roommate, my best friend and all in one was giving me a distasteful look as if I have turned mad.

Wait ... When did she come back? Rang the door? Got in? Sat beside me? Pushed me off?

With all these questions in my mind and a confused look, I was staring at her.

"What?! Don't look at me like that!" Mansi said in defensive tone. "You were talking absolute nonsense like you met Samar! How is that possible? So I had to do something to bring you back in reality, okay?!"

I blinked. I said what?

"You said that you met Samar!" She got off the bed as well and then looked at me closely, "did you really meet him?" She asked quite suspiciously.

"Uh.. I..." I just kept blinking and stuttering while battling should I or should I not tell her about it but while my mind still battling the thought, my head decided to nod a yes.

"You met him!" Her eyes went wide.

A soft "I met him." came from my mouth as my eyes blinked.

"How? Kab? Kaha? I wanna know it all! Bataaaaa!!!" She shook me all excited.

"Kaha?" I gulped making a scared face because of obvious reason I couldn't tell her how and where I met him but also I can't hide things from her. She's my bestie for God's sake! I cried internally.

"Ab faces banati rahegi ya bolegi bhi! You really met him or are you just pulling my legs?" She raised her eyebrows at me, folding her arms over her chest.

I looked at her with puppy face. "Why would I lie about this... Meeting Samar? Of course I met. Yeh dekh." I showed her the picture that I took with him.