Chapter 9

A/N- One month and 5 days...
I cannot believe that I didn't update 'JT... ' for so long. Oh God I missed them soooooo much.

Did y'all missed them?

Warisha was sitting next to her phone that was put in charge. Waiting for it to gain a decent power so that she could enjoy the concert video that she missed and Faiz was in kitchen preparing coffee for themselves.

The doorbell jingled and Faiz called, "Yaar Warisha dekh legi ya main jao? "

"Tu coffee tayyar kar, I'll get the door. " she replied getting out from her bed and walking to living area.

The bell jingled again and she cursed, "Kyu mar rahe ho?! Aa rahi hu na! "

When she opened the door, two grinning faces came in view. "Rohan? Sameer? Aao... " she welcomed her friends.

"Aur main?" Came a tiny voice of Mansi.

Warisha narrowed her eyes when she noticed her bestie hiding behind Rohan and Sameer.

"Tu bhi.." She said dryly and turned to walk away calling, "Faiz, make that five!! "

"Okay! Puri paltan agayi?! " he laughed.

"Kaash puri paltan k jagah 'Puri' paltan hota." Warisha cracked a pun and Mansi laughed.

"Haa! " Sameer shouted helping Mansi to walk.

The whimpering sound made Warisha turn and she gasped, "What the hell?! " and ran to Mansi supporting her, "What the hell did you do to yourself? Kaise hua yeh? " Warisha asked furiously on seeing Mansi's bandaged foot.

"Kuch nahi yaar.. " Mansi sat on sofa with help of her friend, "woh main wapas ate time kuch baccho k saath soccer khel rahi thi and I fell down spraining my ankle."

"Acha? " Warisha sat on floor examining her friends wound, "Since when sprained have started to bleed?" She asked glaring at her friend and pointing at a small blood spot on bandage. "And why do you have white bandage beneath this one? " she asked suspiciously.

"Uff! Bandage ki Sherlock Holmes! Mere wound k upar PhD karni hai? " Mansi pulled Warisha and made her sit beside her, "Chal baith mere saath aur bata tu live chat k time kaha gayab thi?"

Warisha was quite for a while and then simply answer, "Mera phone dead hogaya tha. Abhi bhi charge pe hai. " she didn't want Mansi to know that she passed out or anything that happened behind her back.

"Okay... "

"Coffee...!! " Faiz announced coming with a tray with 5 cups of coffee.

Rohan laughed, "Look, Warisha ne ise bhi kaam pe laga diya. "

"Chup saale! " Faiz scoffed handling one cup to Mansi and keeping the tray on coffee table asking everyone to help themselves.

"Uh huh.. Mansi ko special attention kyu? " Sameer smirked and Warisha giggled.

Faiz glared, "Because she is injured. "

"And FYI.. " Mansi snapped at Sameer, "I can still kick you with my other foot."

"Uski koi zaroorat nahi hai! " Sameer held his ears.

All of the friends were enjoying their coffee and Rohan took out his phone. Mansi almost spit out her coffee that she was drinking when she heard her favorite voice.

"Hey Mansi!"

She turned towards Rohan as the voice coming from his phone spoke further, "Pani? Hi Pani I'm Puri, Sanam Puri.. "