Chapter 12

"Ugh! I'm tired of listening that song! I want a new song! Like seriously? Four versions?! FOUR VERSIONS OF SAME SONG?!" Mansi was fuming red, moving across the room. "They used to release a new song every month! And it's been five months and we have only two songs? Why?!"

"Technically..." Warisha looked up from her book, "we do have one song for each month. Yeh baat alag hai that...."

"That! There are four versions of same song!" Mansi shouted again.

Warisha sat straight keeping her book on her lap. "Araay...calm down, calm down."

Mansi smiled at her sarcastically, "thank you for your magical words, Warisha. I feel so CALM NOW!" She barked at the end of her sentence making Warisha flinch.

Rubbing her ears Warisha said, "Aray yaar...why are you getting so angry? Kar denge na release jaldi."

Mansi hopped beside her, "Acha? Tujhe bada pata hai?! SANAM ne khud bola akar kya?" She mocked.

"Haa...unhone hi bola." She replied proudly.

"Acha?" Mansi flashed her sarcastic smile again, "Tere sapne mein akar?"

Warisha smile brightly, "Ha....tujhe kaise pata?!"

Mansi hit her lightly, "Mazak band kar!" She looked up and her eyes fell on the clock hanging on the wall that was reading 1:12 pm, "Oh shit! Bara baj gaye!!"

"Ghadi k ya tere?" Warisha asked her, chuckling.

"Dono ke!" She almost shouted. "I have to report at the pharmacy at 1:45! And here I am; complaining about SANAM not releasing their song!" She whined, "ab main is Mumbai ki traffic mein 20 mins mein kaise waha pahochungi?"

"Don't fear when Warisha is here!" Warisha grinned, "main tujhe pahochaungi!"

"Dude, I know your name means lightening but, you're not FLASH!" Mansi mocked.

"Yeah." Warisha retorted, " 'cause I'm Warisha. " and she got out from the bed, "Darwaza lock kar k niche aa; I'll be waiting for you." She said picking her handbag and walking out from the door.

Mansi came behind her and took her seat on Scooty with Warisha ready to drive. They started their journey in a rush and Warisha pulled the handbrake at Mansi's destination just two minutes before the said time.

"Here you go!" Warisha squiled.

"Thank you, Warish!" Mansi said getting off from scooty, removing her helmet from one hand and hugging Warisha from other she continued, "aaj to baccha liya tune."

"Haa haa, theek hai, ab jaa! Varna mera scooty chalana nahi daurana bekar hojaega!!"

"Oh haa!" Mansi grinned sheepishly and entered the pharmacy wishing her friend buy.

Samar's POV

"Mannat!" I called for my little cousin. "Mannat! Bahar aao, you have to leave today."

"Mujhe nai aana!" Came her reply from Sanam's room.

"Aray...Aise kaise nahi aana? Aunty ne aaj hi wapas bulaya hai." I reminded her. "Mannat?!" I knocked at the door.

"Mannat nahi hai yaha!" Sanam shouted and I could feel the suppressed laughter in his voice. Yeh bhi uske saath baccha ban gaya.

"Sanam! Tu bhi uske saath baccha ban gaya?! Grow up and open the door. Her exam preparation are starting from today, bring her, Sanam."

"Samar, you only say na- that we should have fun and now you're talking about exams and all."