Chapter 7

Warisha's POV

After solving the problem that I created, I sat down all dull and grimy. This was supposed to be a BOOM day but it turned to be a ugh day! Our college-fest and SANAM performing here should have been the bestest thing ever! After all, Mansi and I dreamt about- Wait, Mansi... I looked around for my best friend. Where is she?

All this blunder happened in my department and she didn't even come to ask me anything. I got my phone and dialled her number.

"Manas, hai kaha tu? Do you know yaha kya hua?! I'm doomed, where are you? " I screamed when she picked up the call.

"Hello to you too."

I rolled my eyes, "hello ki bacchi! Where are you? I need you yaar." I dropped myself on chair.

"I'm so sorry, Warish but I got something important..." She said dully.

"Important? What's important to you more than me and SANAM and that too WHEN SANAM ARE HERE? " I growled.

"Warish... Trust me, I'm caught up. "

"You're caught to something important and I don't have any moral support when I am struggling with the guilty feeling of almost killing the love of our life! "

"You didn't, so shut up."

"I'm going to get expelled. " I whined hitting a punch on hand rest. "Reyaan would make sure of that, so would cultural teacher and obvio princy! "

"Will you please shut up! " she scolded. "Aisa kuch nahi hoga! "

"How do you know?! " I asked her irritated.

"Cause I'm with you! I'd make sure no one expels my bestie."

I smiled listening this, "Mansi... Yeh college hamare Papa ka nahi hai or nahi hamare sasurji ka." I reminded her.

"Tu woh sab mat soch! Just remember nothing bad is going to happen. By the way, Sanam kaisa hai; is he hurt? " she asked about Sanam. Her worries for him was crystal clear in her voice.

"I guess no, someone rescued him; thank God! Or I'd have killed myself. "

"Jo mere rehte ho nahi sakta. "

"Ha ha! But someone else is hurt and this Reyaan won't tell me who and he told everyone that I should not know who the person is. He doesn't want me to be in peace after apologizing to that person." I said to her, "and wants me to rot with guilt of almost killing someone! "

"Aye shuttup! No one dies from a minor glass cut, okay! So no guilt! " she shouted, maybe irritated by my whining.

But because of all things that happened I continued with my whine and frustration. "How do you know. "

She started impulsively, "Because I... " but she paused for a second then continued: "I happen to be a medical student i.e an aspiring doctor."

"But what if the cut was deep and the person lost a huge amount of blood? "

"Then we'd give her vampire blood to heal. Tada! " she joked and I frowned, "Seriously Mansi? "

She sighed, "Warish.. I know you are tensed, frustrated and guilty because you got someone hurt ACCIDENTALLY. And that was not even your fault, okay? It was a bad luck, ignorance and accident. Do you get that? " she asked and could see her raising her eyebrows, inside my head.

"Hmm... "

She happily cheered, "So ab apne tension, frustration and guilt ko side kar and focus on excitement and happiness! You're going to meet SANAMMM!!!! "