Chapter 10

Mansi was doing her assignment and eyeing her friend Warisha, who was smiling continuously while typing something in her phone.

"Why are you smiling so much? Kisse baat kar rahi hai? " she asked.

Continuing her task Warisha replied, "Talking with Luv."

Hearing this Mansi abruptly sat straight, closing her book she asked, "what? When did you get yourself a boyfriend and started calling him 'Love' already?! " she gasped.

"What? " Warisha finally looked up at her, "eh no! Not Love wala Love. Luv as is... Kush ka bhai? Ram ka beta...? " she explained.

"Ohhh... " Mansi giggled sillily. "That Luv. I thought-

"I know what you thought." Warisha rolled her eyes typing another reply to Luv.

"By the way, hai kaun yeh Luv; college ka hai kya? "

"Nahi, wattpad. Got his message the following day after concert and tabse thoda chit-chat."

"Ohh.. " she breath and got back with her work and Warisha sat there knitting her eyebrows together as she realized, "Oh shit! "

"What?! " Mansi asked hurriedly, "kya hua?? "

"I hadn't watched the concert videos yet."

"Really? But kyu...? "

Warisha thought for a second that if she tells Mansi what actually happened then her friend might just kick Rey as her football so, she chose to ignore it and said, "First, the accident and then the autograph thing... I just, you know.. " she shrugged taking the phone in her hand. 

"Okay...By the way! Check Rey's profile, he managed to stream everything, their walk from room to stage. " Mansi suggested closing her books.

Warisha rolled her eyes, "SANAM ke liye kiske profile mein jana par raha hai.. Eww. " she scoffed opening Rey's id and scrolling through his wall.

"There! There! That one! " Mansi pointed.

Warisha looked at her with narrowed eyes, "Don't you have to study? You've a test tomorrow, right? "

"Uhm.. " Mansi showed her teeth, "it's call Sanam break. Chal! Video start kar! "

They played the video and was watching it with a wide smile. Though SANAM were not in proper view yet but still. After a minute of watching that video they finally got to see the band walking out from their room, heading towards stage. While that walk Samar tripped on something almost falling but thanks to Keshav he didn't.

"Wait, wait, wait! Rewind it a little! " Warisha said.

"Uff man! Don't tell me you found his tripping hot as well. " Mansi joked.

Warisha slapped her shoulder lightly, "Shut up and rewind it."

Following her friend's command Mansi rewinds the video and they watched it carefully.

"He tripped over some wire. Huh! Rey had such bad organizing. " Mansi commented, "Agar Sam ko lag jati to? What if he injured his foot and wasn't able to fly? Main to Rey ko usi wire se suli pe latka deti. "

"I'll love to help you with the knot. " Warisha offered and the besties laughed. And then Warisha's eyes went wide after realizing something.

"Kya hua? Yeh aankhein football jitni badi kyu karli? " Mansi asked.

"It was Samar! " Warisha covered her mouth with both palms.

"What was Samar? " Mansi asked clueless.