Chapter 8

A/N- Hey Guys!!!! What's up?!! Guess who's back?? MEE!!!!!! With what? A 'Jaanta Tha.. ' update!!!! Wohoooo!!! Oh man! You don't know how much I missed The Puri Bromance and these besties' friendship. So here I'm with this chapter with a pinch of both!

No more dragging my blabbering... Well....okay😂😂😂Missed me? 😁
No? 😢
Yes?😄

Whatever your answer is but here's the chapter!!!!!!
***

The fest was going on crazily and as promised, Rohan was streaming it live, Mansi was watching it from wherever she was doing her important work.

"Warish!!! Where are you??!!! " Mansi commented on live stream.

Reading her comment Rohan also realized that Warisha hasn't joined the live stream.

"War hasn't joined the live stream yet. " Rohan told Faiz.

Because of the music Faiz couldn't decipher what his friend was saying "What??!!! I can't hear you!! "

"WARISHA! SHE HASN'T JOIN THE LIVE STREAM! "

"That's weird. Shall I check where she is? "

"No! You hold the cam, I'll. "

"Dude.. " Faiz gave him dry look, "Rey won't let you get in backstage. "

Rohan sighed and Faiz walked from there to look for Warisha but was stopped my Rey. "Where are you going, Faiz? "

"Bhai, let me go. " he asked his elder brother to move aside.

"You are not welcomed here. "

"Look! I'm not here to fight with you but looking for my friend. " Faiz hissed.

"Oh, she won't be attending the concert. That's her punishment for her deeds. " Rey smirked on which Faiz chuckled. "Brother, she told us already that she is not coming... Wait? That means you know where she is. "

"Yes, I locked her in nearest greenroom so that she could at least hear SANAM clearly. "

Faiz groaned at his brother and marched towards the door with Rey following him.

As soon as he opened the door, he freaked out and slide on his holding an unconscious Warisha in his lap. "War? War?! "

"What the hell you did to her, REYAAN?! " Faiz shouted angrily.

Coming with a water bottle with him Rey replied, "I didn't do anything. I swear. " he sprinkled some water on her face. "May be she is claustrophobic or so. "

Rey tried maintain his calm composer but from inside he was terrified after finding Warisha in that state. She flickered her eyes open and both of them relaxed.

"War, you're okay? " Faiz asked her.

She smiled weakly in reply and Faiz helped her to sit up. "What happened? Why were you unconscious? "

As soon as Warisha saw Rey she snapped angrily. "Tell him to get out from here, Faiz. "

Faiz glared at his brother and without uttering any other word Rey walked out.

"What happened, War? You scared me.. "

She heaved a sigh and narrated him the whole incident.

"You need some medical care, yaar. Chal. "