3~

(You said to keep quiet) gauri pouted...
"Iska matlab yeh thori hai k bilkul chup rahoge" (that doesn't mean to keep silent) omkara said with smile...
.
Omkara looked at gauri, she was still pouting suddenly she take in her lips and bite them, her eyes became moist! Omkara became confuse...
"Hum bolein?" (Can i speak) chulbul said with saddest tone and moist eyes...
"Hmm" ....
"Par pehly ap humse ek wada karein" (but first you make promise to me) gauri said and slight curve made on her lips...
"Kesa wada" (what promise) he questioned confusingly!....
"K aap humari poori baat sune ge aur beech mein nahi bolein ge!" Gauri blinked her eyes twice because of overdose of bhang and pouted a little, omkara couldn't takethe cuteness and promised chulbul...
"Hmm" gauri turned her face from him to front side...
"Humare haath khol dein hum kahin nahi jayeinge" (can you open my hand i won't go anywher) gauri requested and turned her face again to him and it was an eyelock her eyes was moist and he was lost in his own world... he unknowingly nodded and untied her hands...
Chulbul crisscross his legs and sat with folded palms of his...
.
(In gauri's voice not chulbul)
"Omkara ji ap bohot ache hain bohot bohot ache hain par ap humein kyun galat samajhtein hain har baar" omkara was blank with sudden change in behaviour of chulbul... "humein maa ki bohot yaad ati hai par hum unse milne bhi nahi jasakte ķyun ke nokri jarori hai or agar hum nokri chordeingy toh unka ilaaj kesa hoga" chulbul continued but diverted topic and tears came in his eyes became moist ..."bauji k jaane k baad sirf hum hi the maa k liye bachpan se humne aur maa ne ek dosre khayal rakha tha, pr phir maa ki tabyat bigarne lag gayi aur Oo bemaar hogayi phir sirf hum hi unka khayal rakhte the, silai karte the hum sab kuch bohut acha chal raha tha lakin" gauri stopped and tears rolled from her eyes... "apko pata hai humari maa na roj humari sar mein tel daal kar malis karti thi aur humare baal bhi bohut sundar aur ghane hain" still crying "par apke baal jada khoobsurat hain" she looked at him and touched his hairs, he was just listening to her! "Par ab is chulbul ban kar hum apne balon ko dikha bhi nahi sakt" she made a sad face her... "apko humari baal dekhna hain?!" She excitedly asked... she removed her wig and untied the her hairs and omkara was just mesmerizing her with confuse look...
"Haina sundar" he nodded....
"Apko maloom hain hum" she gasped...
"Hum hum na... "she again gasped unable to speak!
"Oo kaali thakur tha na" she made disgusting face and tears again rolled on her cheeks... omkara trance broke and his anger again awoke.... he looked at her in disgust again... omkara fisted his palm tightly and about to go from there ... gauri held his hand... and made him sit with her... he sat in thought that she could migt reveal her motive to be here.... he calmed himself and sat...
"Oo kaali thakur ne naa" she weeped "humari... humarrii maa ka apaharan/agwa kar liya tha" she started crying... "aurr wo bola k agar hum usse saadi nahi kareingy toh woh humari maa ko maar dega" she cried bitterly...😢😢 "hum maa se bohut pyaar karte hain bohuut.., aur hamare liye humari maa sab kuch hain humari, sab kuch" her lips became dried she was gasping continously... "humne maa ko bachane k liyee na, haan bol di, aur o humein utha kar le gaya aur humare pairon mai beriyan daal di ta ki hum kaahin bhaag na jaye" "phir wahan ap agaye hum ne socha ap humari madad kareinge humne oo dori bhi girayi thi ta ki ap humari beriyan dekh lain par aap ne toh humein hi galat samjh liya" weeping more... "par aap humein us hi nark mein chorh gaye! Phir us zaleel kaali thakur ne, humein jabardasti tyaar karwa lar mandap mein le aya aur ohaan humein pata chala" she covered her mouth with palm and cried more " k humari saadi sirf kaali se nahi balke uske bhaiyon se bhi horahi hai" her tears were unstoppable "kisi tarha hum ohaan se bhaag nikle aur phir aap mil gaye apne humari jaan bachayi aur hum na jindagi bhar na apke ehsaan k abhari raheingy aur agar jarorat parhi toh hum apni jaan bhi de deinge apke liye" she swept her tears and looked at him with smile... who was in whole shock with her confession but he was still in dilemma to believe her or not "hum mumbai agaye, par humne na wada kiya tha k hum apne ap ko aap par nahi thopein ge, lakin kismat bhi kya ajeeb chiraiya hai na humein sultana mili aur yehi nahi sultana ne toh mana kardiya tha k o kisi chiraiyya ko nokri naahi degi par hum majboor the hum chirota ban gaye aur suktana ne huemin nokri de di aur nokri bhi kaa apne hi pati pr najar rakhne ki us waqt humein nahi maloom tha o apka ghar hai aur ap sultana k mangeter" "par jb pata chala hum 3 mahine k pagaar le chuke the aur maa ko paison ki jarorat thi hum wapas bhi nahi kar sakte the toh humne socha 3 mahine baad yahan se chale jayeingy par phir apne chulbul ko apna itna acha dost bana liya " she said with a proud smile! "Hum bohut khus the k biwi na sahi dost ban kar apke kaam ajaye ge aur humne wada kiya tha khud se k jindagi bhar apki sewa kareinge aur apko kabhi dhoka nahi deinge" she cried again! "Aur us raat jab humare kamre mein aye toh humein ahsaas hua k hum apko chulbul ban kr bhi dhoka hi de rahe hain par omkara ji hum sach bol rahe hain humara koi irada naahi tha apko dokha dene ka!!..." she looked in his eyes who was fill with mixed emotions... pain,guilt,hate,sympathy...
"Humein maaf kardijiye omkara ji hum apko dhoka nahi dena chahte the aur na hi apko takleef dena chahte the!" She held omkara hand and place her temple on it and cried with continuous sobbing and saying "humein maaf kardijiye omkara ji" "humein maaf krdijiye "her voice become slow and she slep in same position!.... omkara who was in shock couldn't understand anything... he took his hand back from gauri and she fell on bed... he stood p hurriedly... his head became heavy.. his thoughts were in mess.. he took chulbul wig and improperly place on chulbul head covering gauri hair... he took her in his arms and went towards car and placed her on seat covering with seat belt... omkara went towards door and kept keys under doormat...
And went to car and sat on driver seat, driving silently..."humein maaf kardijiye omkara ji" gauri was continously murmuring in her sleep... her words was dirsturbing him he drove as fast as he could... and reached oberoi mansion...
He took chulbul in arms and secretly took chulbul to servant room and laid him on bed and left from there....
.
"Omkara ji you are very good very very good but why do you always think me wrong everytime" omkara was blank with sudden change in behaviour of chulbul... "i miss mom so much, but i cant even go tk meet her because job is important and if i ll leave job then how would be mom treated" chulbul continued but diverted topic and tears came in his eyes became moist..."after dad left only i was there for mom, from childhood mom and i took care of each other, but then mom started being unwell and she got sick then only i took care of her, i used to sew everything was going fine but" gauri stopped and tears rolled from her eyes... "you know what mh mom used to massage my hair daily with oil and my hair are also so beautiful and thick" still crying "but your hair are more beautiful" she looked at him and touched his hairs, he was just listening to her! "But now in this chulbul disguise i cant even show my hair" she made a sad face... "do you wanna see mh hair" She excitedly asked... she removed her wig and untied the her hairs and omkara was just mesmerizing her with confuse look...
"Aren't beautiful " he nodded....
"You know what i" she gasped...
"I...i...... "she again gasped unable to speak!
"That kaali thakur was" she made disgusting face and tears again rolled on her cheeks... omkara trance broke and his anger again awoke.... he looked at her in disgust again... omkara fisted his palm tightly and about to go from there ... gauri held his hand... and made him sit with her... he sat in thought that she could migt reveal her motive to be here.... he calmed himself and sat...
"That kaali thakur" she weeped "he kinapped my...my.. mom " she started crying... "and he said if i dont marry him he will kill my mom " she cried bitterly...😢😢 "i love my mom so much ... so so so much ,for me my mom is my everything, everything " her lips became dried she was gasping continously... "to save my mom i said yes to him and he took me with him and tied my foot with heavy stone so that i wont runaway " "then there you came i thought you would help me thats why thrown that piece of thread so that you see those heavy stones bit you thought me wrong" weeping more... "and yoj felt me there in that hell! Then that bloody kaali thakur, forcedfully made me ready and took me to mandap and there i got know" she covered her mouth with palm and cried more "that my marriage is not only happening with kaali thakur but also brothers" her tears were unstoppable "somehow i escaped from there and then i met you and you saved my life and i will forever be grateful to you and if need w ould give my for you" she swept her tears and looked at him with smile... who was in whole shock with her confession but he was still in dilemma to believe her or not "i came mumbai, but i promised i wont force myself on you, but this destiny is such a weird thing i met sultana and not that only sultana said she wont give job to any girl but i was helpless i became boy and sultana gave me job and what was the job to keep eye on my own husband that time i didnt know that it was ypur house and you were sultana's fiance" "but when i got to know i already took 3 months salary and mom needed money i couldn't even give it back so i thought, i went away after 3 months but then you made gulbul such good friend of yours " she said with a proud smile! " i was happy that if not as wife but i would there with as a friend at least and i promised myself that i will take care of you for rest of my life and never betray yoh" she cried again! "And on that night when you came in my room then i realised i was even betraying you by being chulbul but omkara ji i am saying truth i didnt had any intention to betray you " she looked in his eyes who was fill with mixed emotions... pain,guilt,hate,sympathy...
"Please forgive me omkara ji forgive me i didnt mean to betray you and not even to hurt you" She held omkara hand and place her temple on it and cried with continuous sobbing and saying "please forgive me omkara ji" "please forgive me"her voice become slow and she slep in same position!.... omkara who was in shock couldn't understand anything... he took his hand back from gauri and she fell on bed... he stood p hurriedly... his head became heavy.. his thoughts were in mess.. he took chulbul wig and improperly place on chulbul head covering gauri hair... he took her in his arms and went towards car and placed her on seat covering with seat belt... omkara went towards door and kept keys under doormat...
And went to car and sat on driver seat, driving silently...please forgive me omkara ji" gauri was continously murmuring in her sleep... her words was dirsturbing him he drove as fast as he could... and reached oberoi mansion...
He took chulbul in arms and secretly took chulbul to servant room and laid him on bed and left from there....
.
In omkara's room!

He was having his specs on eyes and paint brush in hand trying to draw something... but gauri's words was pricking him like needle !... he was feeling guilty of whatever he did... but somewhere in his head he still not able to believe her... the incomplete paint board, moist eyes and frowned head! He was not able to think properly... anxiety was killing him inside he wanted to know the truth... he wanted to be out of this mess....
"Yeh maine kya kardiya" (what have i done) he told to himself
.
"Par main kese maan lun k woh sach bol rahi thi" (how can i believe she is saying truth) his mind focrefully made him speak...
.
"Lakin nashe mein koi insan jhoot kese bol sakta hai" (bit how can someone lie being drugged) his heart spoke out his lips....
.
"Lakin woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai" (but she can do anything) his head again forced....
.
"Mujhe kisi bhi natije par pohanche se pehle khud sach pata karna chahiye" (i should myself find truth before taking any decision) his heart said again...
.
He took out phone from his pocket and dialled khanna...
"Come in my room immediately" he ordered...
.
Khanna came...
.
"Khanna meri baat dhyaan se suno, aur haan iske baare mein kisi ko bhi kuch nahi bataoge shivaay ko bhi nahi ok..." (khanna listen to me with all attention, and remember not to tell this to shivaay)...
.
"Ok sir" khanna said...
"You have to go bareilly and there you have to find out every single detail about kaali thakur, and remember you yourself go don't send anyone else... also find the reason behind kaali thukur's wife jhanvi thakurain's suicide... and a girl name gauri kumari sarma, i mean sharma find history of this girl where she born, how she lived, where is she now, how many people are there in her family... i need all information urgently"... omkara explain khanna everything!!!..
.
He left from....
"Now khanna will find out about these and i will keep eyes on gauri... and she said she can even give her life for me let's test her" he smirked evilly...
.
.
No proof read mistakes will be edit when i reread!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------