27~

Omkara and Tej relation gradually grew by each passing day. Tej did his best to prove himself as a good father while on other hand Omkara started feeling anxious about what type of father he will be? Due to his anxiety he often made Gauri conscious. Gauri understood his turmoil very soon but with her constant mood swings and cravings she was cranky too.
It was cold days now, Gauri on her 7th month, flaunting her bumpy bump. Jhanvi told her about goudhbharayi ceremony but they couldn't organize it in their small studio apartment. Gauri assured her that she will talk with Omkara about arranging in Oberoi mansion.
Later that evening Omkara was totally exhausted and lashed at Gauri for being inconsiderate of him.
Gauri out of anger moved with her luggage to Oberoi mansion with jhanvi while on other hand Tej decided to accompany Omkara who was frustrated with everything.

"Omkara" Tej sat beside Omkara patting on his shoulder.

Omkara nodded in reply, still palming his face.
"listen child, I know you're scared and your fear is totally valid but that doesn't mean you will make Gauri feel bad about anything" Omkara now looked at his father with completely anxious expressions.

When Tej felt Omkara has his attention on him he continued.
"see, you're being provided with a responsibility and may be not suddenly but it is a huge responsibility to look after and anyone would be scared of what will happen. But remember one thing you will hold your child in your hand right that moment you will realize what you have to do now. Until then just remember your responsibility is to make Gauri happy always even when you're exhausted, feeling worst but you have to make your wife feel special. It is sacred moment Omkara and you need to cherish every moment of it. Okay" Omkara was almost tearing up. He nodded and stood to go take Gauri back.

Oberoi mansion was chaotic knowing Gauri was there and they were pampering her with everything, everyone being extremely excited but on the other hand Gauri was missing Omkara real bad. She is not used to of spending her time without him but she is too angry and right on her point to call herself cuz this time it was his mistake..

Gauri was napping when Omkara slide into her room. Patting on her softly, looking her petite yet swollen body and smiled to himself. How did be got so lucky to have her and then to having a baby with her too. He kissed on her temple softly and laid hugging her.

Omkara was almost sleeping when Gauri slightly sleepy turned in her sleep and realized Omkara was there.

"why are you here" she said snuggling into him

"I'm sorry" he said pouting now fully awake...
"hmm"
"I'll punch you if you do this next time" Gauri said almost sleeping again..
He chuckled "I promise I'll never do this"

"uh-huh, I missed you omkara" she said and fall asleep before he could reply.
He kissed her forehead and whispered I love you more hugging her tightly....

The next morning when Omkara was having lunch and Gauri still sleeping.
Shivaay convinced him to shift back to Oberoi mansion.
He informed him that everything is being silent and Tej uncle is being very nice and extremely regretful for everything.

2 days later everyone shift back to Oberoi mansion.
Everyone welcomed Gauri like a new bahu.
Few days later goudhbharayi ceremony was also organized. Gauri was glowing and Omkara looked happy too.
Gauri was having her own time throwing tantrums at everyone and everyone too happy to ignore her requests.

9 month,
Annika and Shivaay announced they're also having a baby soon and everyone were too chaotic and happy to hear this. Their happiness was reaching sky. Everyone was excited for soon to be parents.

Omkara had prepared the hospital bag for the day of Gauri's delivery and emergency situation. Gauri was due for about 1 more week. But 2 days before at the middle of night at 4am Gauri's water broke.