18~

Rudra paced in his room trying hard to figure out some plan.
"Shivaay bhaiya meri baat manne ko tyyar nahi hain." He sat on bed exasperated. "Mujhe apni baat sabit sabit karne ke liye kuch proof dhoondna parhega" "lakin kya" as he tapped with his index finger on corner of his cheek. His face lightened up and smiled appear as smile appeared on his lips...
"Ab main dekhta hoon bhaiya ko meri baat par kese bharosa nahi hota" he smirked and left the room...

.
"Gauri" as omkara rolled over gauri and she turned away trying to get him off.
He pouted and looked annoyed at her... "gauri please na" he turned her towards him.
"Omkara ji pleaj hum bohot thak gayye hain aur uppar se apne kal raat bhi nahi sone diya tha" her face looked tired and eyes little puffy..
"Par gauri main kya karoon tum poora din mujhse dur rehti ho aur phir raat mein na control nahi hota" he pouted and moved little closer to her " aur phir jiski itni sundar biwi woh control karna bhi kyun chahe ga" gauri's face flushed and she opened her mouth only to close it again with shyness as she snuggled into him. "Omkara ji ap na bohot ziada badmaash hote ja rahe hain" she hid into his chest and felt his warmth...
He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. She lifted her head and looked at him smiling. "Acha theek hai" she bit her lips and looked away shy "bas ek round" she nuzzled into his neck completely red with shyness. Omkara chuckled "gauri tum itna kab se sharmane lagein" omkara's nose traced her ear lobe and she giggled. "Jab se aap besharam hogaye hain" she giggled more with his touch and he tickled her to make her laugh. He slowly removed the strapes of her night dress and placed trail of kissed on her shoulder.. soon their clothes was gone and they were making love....
.
.
Rudra entered in omkara room with thud and looked around to find it.. he knocked on bathroom door and that was empty too. He looked around confused and disappointed. "Maine toh socha tha aj O se saaf baat kar loon ga lakin yeh O pata nahi kahan hai" he sat on his bed annoyed. When suddenly another idea popped in his mind.
He dialled chubby and asked him if he had few things that he needed. When he got positive reply he asked him to get things to him right now.

Rudra paced at the entrance of oberoi mansion when chubby hurried towards him. He handed him a bag pack. "Maine jo jo kaha tha sab hai na is mein?" Rudra asked hopeful. "Haan rudra sab hai oar tu yeh bataye ga ke tu karne kya wala hai?" Chubby asked worried..
"Chubby mere dost, mere bhai. Main tujhe baad mein sab bataungi par abhi nahi" he patted on his chubby's shoulder and hurried back into mansion...

As he covered the small camera by books in om's room he muttered to himself, "i am sorry O par mujhe yeh karna parh raha hai. Par main sirf tera bhala chahta hoon agar tu humein batayega nahi toh hum teri madad kese kareingy" he sighed and left the room...
He connected his laptop to spy on his room... it was almost late when rudra dozed off with his headphones on...

.
Omkara's breath on gauri's neck disturbed her sleep... she looked at the wall clock and it was 6 am. Her eyes widened and she shook him to wake him up. He wrapped his hand around her and snuggled closer to her...
"Umm,...sone di na gauri please" he said sleepily.
"Omkara ji uthiye" she tried to push off her but he was too heavy for her... he just snuggled more into her like a baby. "Omkara ji humne kaha tha ke rehne dete hain par nahi or ab ap jab poori raat nahi soye hain or saath mein humein bhi nahi sone diya is mein na sirf apki galti hai" she almost scolded him...
"Gauri jhoot nahi bolo tumne khud haan kari thi ab is mein meri kya galti ke i couldnt control" his eyes still closed and voice heavy with sleep... he tried to again doze off "subha ke 6 baj rahe hain humein jana hai uthiye ap" she shook him vigorously. When it strike him that it was 6 and all the servants would have been up by now, he sat up shocked... "gauri tum pehle nahi utha sakto thi" he lifted blankets to find his clothes.. "acha ab is mein bhi hamari galti hai" he was now wearing his clothes hurriedly... she was looking at him complete angry and annoyed... "i mean gauri... actually" he slapped his forehead and leaned on her, he kissed her forehead "i am sorry gauri. Tumhari koi galti nahi hai par abhi mujhe jana hoga i love you bye" he flew away like air before she could even reply "i love you too" she whispered to herself and pouted seeing his disappearing figure.