6~

The journey of car was silent after the revelation of omkara! Gauri's heart was in pain, she couldn't even cry her heart out in front him.... for her, his happiness was everything but it was hurting her that she couldn't even make him her... she didn't mean anything in his life... her heart was crying, every second was suffocating her... her throat was dried, she wasn't able to speak a word... she gulped her saliva and cleared her throat.... hiding her stealthily tears which could be visible anytime if she looked in his eyes... she avoided contacting his eyes by looking at the outside elegant view which was leading him to the happiness of his life and her to the worst of her life... every second passing was making her heart skip beats... her pain was becoming unbearable... the silent painful journey for her....

They reached the venue few minutes before sunset. a place away from city side... (imagine whatever place you want) a large garden decorated with red and white balloons.. carpet of red roses leaves making a way to a table of two.... golden lightings hanging all around, glisten lamps placed beside the red roses carpet!!.... and a small cottage behind all this with a bulb entitling from the top, viewing of entrance!!

Both came out of the car, chulbul standing at the same positon without closing car door... took a glance of whole venue! Her eyes filled with tears... she wore a sad smile on her lips! With Diplomatic feelings inside her! She walked! Omkara asked chulbul to wait there and he went inside somewhere and vanished before gauri could see him where he went in a blink he was gone... she stood there! Her heart was in unbearable pain! Her sad smile vanished and she burst out in tears.. keeping her palms on her mouth tears flowed her eyes... she couldn't controlled herself and brusting out her pain in some tears she wiped them off so no one could see it.... she stood there looking at the mesmerizing venue which wasn't for her, her heart skipped a beat she looked down on her feets which was cold shivering!  She laid her back on the car window and a while later her eyes went on a cap same as chulbul's laying at the beginning corner of carpet.... she took steps and picked up it a chit was inside it! She took it and read!!
.
"Bole jo sach har baar tumne,
Samajh betha galat tumhari har baat ko,
Samjh lo gunahgaar apna, qabil toh maafi k bhi nahi,
Diye jo tumhe ansu hazaar, har ek ka pachtawa hai"

She stood their confuse and her eyes went on card lying from other corner! She went there pulled it!!.... she opened it and it had another chit... she opened!....

"Deta raha mein dard, tum deti rahi safai!
Har ek binbole wade ko nibhaya,
Aur maine tumhe zillat ka shikaar banaya!"

Her heart skipped a beat as she thought it was for her... she looked around for another chit.... it was at first lamp which had the different light from all....
She hurriedly took it....
.
"Samajh gaya hun, haan main samajh gaya!
Bewakoof tha main, bewakoof tha main!
Jo Teri wafa ko bewafai samajh betha!
Teri chahat ko lalach samajh betha!
Suni thi kahaniyan do logon ke ISHQ ki,
Socha na tha ek tarfa ishq itna taqatwar hoga!"
.....
.....

Her eyes was numb by reading this... "gauri kumari sarma" a loud was came from her  behind.... she turned and looked at him kneeled down with open arms inviting her for hug.... her eyes was flowing!!..... she let the loud sigh out and cried loudly.... she ran to him and land on him ans hugged him in crying state... her hands on back of him tightly gripping his coat.... whilst his hand covering her completely in his embrace! Slowly caressing her!! He was grinnjng whilst gauri was crying happy tears..... he pulled her back and looked in her brown orbs!! She tried to breath in between her sobs... his hand moved to her cheekbone and his thumb slowly wiped her tears.... he sushed her!.... she was flowing in emotion suddenly reality strucks her she is chulbul not gauri and what is he doing he don't love gauri he hated her! The smile which was on her lips vanished thinking this wasn't for her she was emotional fool.... she looked into his dark doe shaped eyes which was glittering! She was confused! Her eyes was struck on his.... slowly she realized his his hands moving from her cheeks to her ears and slowly touching her it went to her forehead... she closed her eyes in terror what if he got to know about her.... his hand slowly pulled out her wig and throw it somewhere on ground.... she opened her eyes in shock! She looked at him who had hidden smile.... her eyes slowly moved to his curving hands whig was opening her hidden long long hair in cap.... her heart skipped beat she got afraid...

"Om...om...omkara ji" she said with broken tone...

"H...h...hum" she tried to speak whilst tear rolled over cheeks but this time with reality of bitterness.... he put his index finger on her lips before she continued..

"Mujhe sab pata hai" (i know everything) he softly said... cold breeze hit her face and her eyes widen in shock... how did he know the thought struck her! But words couldn't come out his throat... her lips was dry!! He moved his hands from her neck which was holding her by now... and took her hands in his....

"Gauri" he looked down on her hands... he took his lips and continued "mein sab janta hun, aur yeh bhi janta hun k tum kitni sahi thi aur main kitna galat... " (gauri i know everything, and even i know how right you were and how wrong i was....)

She was sobbing! His words was not really going in her head she was scared....
"Gauri please pehle tum rona band karo" (gauri please first stop crying)  he ordered her in soft stern tone... just these words escaped his mouth and she burst out crying more bitterly and land herself on his embrace,, her face hiding into his heart listening to his fast heart beats she continued to cry.... " gauri please" he consoled her patting on her back but she didn't stop and finally giving up took her in his arms and wenr inside cottage, making her sit on couch... he took water for her! She being stubborn didn't take it and he forcefully made her drink some holding her cheekbones... he put glass beside and sat in front of her.... again taking her hands in his... she was now control but still gasping....
.
"Yeh toh samajh hi gayi hogi ke mujhe sab pata chal gaya hai, aur agar tum yeh soch rahi ho ke main tumse nafrat karungi, tumhe ghar se nikal dunga toh tum galat ho ... mujhe sab pata chal gaya sab sach!" (You might have understand that i have knwon everything. And if you are thinking that i would hate you and throw you out of house then you are wrong... i know everything.., everything truth).... he said looking into her wet eyes... she stopped gasping... her breath was stuck by his words... "breath" he said as he slowly grin at her condition... she shrugged herself and breathe....

She didn't say a word... she was just sitting there looking at him confusingly with her beautiful orbs... which was glistening because of him... her heart was beating fast again her chest....
He stood up and went out leaving her in shock... in a minute he came with something behind in his hands....
He kneeled down in front of her again. .. she looked at his hand on behind which was hiding something... she gave him confused look.... and took his hand from back in front of her along with wrapped gift it was  same which he was supposed to give his love! Was it she?! A thought came in her mind... he took her hand which was laying on her knee  and uanded it to her...

"Isey pehen kar bahar aao" (come out wearing this) he ordered her and left from there... she looked at the wrapped gift and smiled at herself... everything was shocking for her.., his sudden change in behaviour .. though he was behaving chanf0g from long but that never like he knew about gauri.... she opened the wrapped gift and it was the saree... the same saree she saw him wrapping her eyes filled again.. she went in washroom and changed her dress... and came back and stood in front of dressing table... her eyes went on the desl of table which had matching bangles and ear rings... it was of same type she always liked, how did he know about her choice....... thought came in her mind...
.
.
No proof read mistakes will edit later...
----------------------------------------------------------------

.
.
Thank you for 1K yayyy.....