20~

I just loved the panic you all got in just thinking of another girl😂🔥
.
.
Omkara and chulbul walked in the hall of oberoi mansion to see his family sitting around with some guests. They both walked further hand in hand when jhanvi loudly called chulbul.

"Chulbul sab ke liye nashte ka intezaam karo" chulbul looked at omkara who was dumbfound looking at her, his gaze broke when rudra pulled him to sit with him on couch! And left chulbul alone to follow orders.

Omkara nudged rudra asking him 'what is it' to which he only smirked and wink in reply.

"Humein toh bohot khushi hui mitali se mil kar bohot hi pyaari bachi hai" jhanvi said apprehensively and omkara's eyes widened in suspicion.

"Aur isse ziada khushi ki kya baat hogi agar humari dosti rishte daari mein badal jaye" he heard tej and eyes red in complete rage.

He looked at shivaay who was standing a little away hearing everything. He stood and went to him angrily.

"Shivaay yeh sab kya horaha hai" omkara said pointing towards guests, anxiety hitting him.

"Omkara tujhe bataya tha na ke tere rishte ki..." before shivaay could complete omkara interrupted

"Par shivaay mujhse poochna toh chahiye tha na ke main chahta hoon ya nahi" he said exasperated.

"Om yeh sab hum teri hi khushi ke liye kar rahe hain" shivaay tried convincing and just then rudra came from behind..

"O main jaanta hoon ke tu pehle pehle khush nahi hoga lakin yahi behtar hai tere liye bhi aur hum sab ke liye bhi" rudra pressed his lips and blinked his eyes assuringly. Omkara looked at him confused..

"Par mujhe kisi se shaadi..."
"O please hum jaante hain ke tere dil mein kya chal raha hai aur tu yeh baat nahi batana chahta its okay lakin hum teri problem solved karne ki hi koshish kr rahe hain" omkara only looked confused at what he was trying to say, three of them continued to argue.

Chulbul walked out of kitchen holding heavy tray full of tea cups in it. As soon as she came near she heard them talking about omkara's marriage to which she only stood dumbfound her eyes fighting tears but her beat raced knowingly that her omkara ji only belonged to her....

"Chulbul sabko chai do" tej ordered...chulbul nodded.

She walked with his attention on their conversation she was about to turn towards table when her foot hit table and she fell with tea falling on her hand and tej....

Omkara heard thud and scream of gauri. He turned his gaze towards sitting area and saw gauri lying in pain with her hand on her stomach... his heart fell on the pit of his stomach his eyes feared of loosing, his gaze turned darker and heart skipping beats

"Gauriiii" he screamed and rushed to her. Shivaay and rudra looked horribly at them... they both run to chulbul too...

"What the hell" tej shout in anger jerking his hand on which tea fell..

Tej saw chulbul lying screaming in pain and omkara rushing towards them. He looked at them confused and angry...

"Chulbul tum theek ho utho" jhanvi said a little worried...

Omkara sat taking her head in his lap.. he frantically caressed her face and her stomach. Tears escaping both of their eyes... his hand caressing her stomach and mouth chanting words of relax.. he didn't know if he was relaxing her or himself..

"Somebody call the doctor" he shouts to no one particular everyone stood there watching them confused...

"Humare bachhe ko bacha lijiye omkaraji" she stammered and whispered to him in pain.... while everyone looked at chulbul shocked...