14~

Gauri vigorously shook omkara. He held open his eyes and questioned her why she woke him up. Gauri pointed her index finger outside of window where they had slept last night. It was dawn and the sun was slowly appearing. Gauri into omkara and he held her tight and watched the sunrise together. Chirps of birds and other species voice was echoing. Their eyes glistened in mesmerization. The watched changes of hues. And the flow of waterfall slowed down at the appearance of sun. Crystal clear water was visible in the lightening of sun. And everything got sun kissed in few minutes. They sat there in absolute awe. Sun wasn't complete appeared. It was in the hue of orange and purple mixture. A little darker and a little lighter. Absolutely perfect.

Omkara and gauri both walked at the safest side of waterfall. They clicked few selfies and individual picture of each other. Gauri started throwing water droplets on omkara. Omkara irritatingly laughed and held gauri's hand and pushed both of themselves under the waterfall. Gauri gasped at the cold water. She flickered her eyes to clear her blurred vision only to find omkara flicking his eyes but looking at her wuth smirk on lips, his hand of her waist tightening his hold. He struck the strand behind her ear. Both their dressed sticked on their bodies. He saw her body curves. He didn't notice anything last night but now in the display of sunlight everything is way too beautiful. She was smiling looking at him. Her thumb rubbed his lower lip. He was just watching her action as deer caught in headlight. He didn't move an inch. Gauri's thumb moved to rub his stubble, then brows, she was side smiling all this while. Omkara frowned at something. Gauri stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. He bend a little and she kissed his forehead to remove the frown. Omkara got his senses back. He smiled and forgot at what he frowned. He bend a little more and took her lips in his. The kiss was small, light and feathery. They parted in fraction of seconds.
.
They moved out of waterfall. They both sneezed at same time. And looked at each other and burst into voice of laughter. They both took their clothes. Gauri went into tent and changed her whilst omkara changed in car. Before they both get caught by cold they had changed their clothes. Omkara's stomach was growling. Gauri came out of tent. She looked pretty in her grey kurti with white salwar and dupatta, whereas omkara wore grey turtle tshirt with his black pant.
..
..
..
They packed the tent. Eat the food they had bought last night. Which was obviously tasting bad but they were hungry to feel it.
The accelerated towards their destination. They stopped by the restaurant to have their meal in bihar. Their destination was few miles away. They were silent all this while. Looking outside and concentrating on roads. It was around 5pm. Assam was 2hours away from where they were. Gauri opened the box of parcelled food and made omkara eat along with her. Omkara was happy eating with her hand. He loves when she cares for him.

When they entered into valleys of assam they saw the beautiful trees entanhling with fruits. Flowers adorning most of the plantation. The most beautiful thing there were flowers of every color, most of them they never seen in their lives. Fragrance mesmerizing the atmosphere. Their car ran through the streets where they saw the small houses decorated with the bamboos and flowers, there were few women in traditional dresses practicing dance. Few kids seated in lines and a teacher teaching them singing.

It was almost night. They had their booking in hotel. Completing formalities when they entered in room. Omkara crashed on bed. Gauri kept the their belongings in corner. Their luggage was already in the room. She looked at her husband and smiled at his position, wide open arms, foots still down on floor with shoes on, eyes closed, hair messy. She sat beside him and laid on his arms whilst he closed arm around her. She held him from waist and laid there for few seconds..

"Fresh hojayye, phir khana khane chalte hain bohot bhook lagi hai humein" omkara shook his head not sitting up..
"Kyun humein bohot bhook lagi hai hum akele chale jayengy" she struggled to get up but he held her tight.
"Bilkul jane ka dil nahi kar raha" omkara turned around to face her.
She pouted and hit him and got up. When finally omkara heaved a sigh and got up too..
..
.
After freshing up, They went downstairs to have their meal in hotel restaurant. They were served with popular assamese dishes like maasor tenga which is sort of fish curry and xaak aru bhaaji which was mix of herbs and vegetables. The fish curry was tasty, gauri ate fish for first time and she was amazed.
They ate their dinner and went back to their room.
.
omkara called shivaay and informed that they have reached. Rudra wanted to talk but didn't let him do. Omkara was confuse at what has happened to rudra he was interrogative about chulbul only. Meeting was day after tomorrow they decided to went out to see around tomorrow. When went towards the balcony of their room. The view was dark because it was night. But they could see the heavy flowing river in front of them. It was hitting the walls of shore too. Probably because of change in moon dates flow is heavy. They could see the mountain behind the river hidden in the clouds. Slowly it started pouring droplets outside it was slow and steady. Assam whether has been like that only cold and rainy. They enjoyed for few minutes before retiring to their bed.
.
.
Gauri woke up to see omkara still sleeping. The night was long and peaceful. There was no hurdle, tension, dissatisfaction or anything that make one tense of stressful. All seemed to be quiet and beautiful. She could see the few outside through the mirror glass of balcony it was almost morning, sun was shining brightly. She could hear someone singing the folk s8mg which she probably couldn't understood but it siund melodious. Omkara woke up to voice and looked at her eyes closed and lips adorned with smile. She felt him awake to which she lifted her head to saw him looking at her.