7~

No one's pov!
She stoop out of the small cottage, wearing red net saree with simple accessories which omkara choosed for her... she looked heavenly, standing under the entitling yellowish bulb! A blush on her face, making her face crimson red... she took steps holding her saree.... omkara standing dumbstruck by her elegant beauty! She reach to him and stand in front of him slightly blushing... he was staring and checking her.... she waved her hand at him with confused look... he shook his head and cleared his thoughts... he took a step towards are leaving a small gap in between she felt shy at the closeness... he took her hands in his...
.
"Bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho" he said with a wide smile on his face! (You look beautiful )

She blushed even more!....
.
"Gauri" he said with genuine eyes, his voice was slow and deep... she looked at him with guilty eyes... she shouldn't have lied to him, he trusted chulbul but what she did.... "main jaanta hun, maine bohot bari galti ki hai, tumhe kya kuch nahi bola maine, main sharminda hun maine jo kuch bhi kaha tumse us sab k liye" (i know, i have done a big mistake, what have i not said to you, i am ashamed whatever i said to you for all of that) he kept a hold on her hands and caressing & patting on her uper hands...

Gauri's eyes was moist! She tighten her lips... "please mujhe maaf kardo" (please forgive me) whilst he looked down at their hands.... tears rolled her cheeks... "maafi toh humeim maangi chahiye" (instead i should ask forgiveness) her cracked voice spoke, a pearl of tear drop on his hand he looked up at her.... his eyes became wet!.... he started shaking his head in negative.... "humne aapse itn..." (i li....) before she further continued his finger went on her lips making her quiet... his hands slowly cupped her face... " nahi nahi nahi gauri" (no no no gauri) his face went more close to her face.... "gauri tumhe kuch bolne ki zarurat nahi hai main sab janta hun tumne yeh sab kyun kiya aur mujhe bilkul pachtawa nahi hai k mujhe tum mein chulbul mila" (gauri you don't need to say anything i know everything why have you done this and i dont regret that i found chulbul in you) he wiped off her tears by his thumbs...
He burst into a cry again and hugged as tight as she could... his hand hold her even more tight... he kissed her hair and pulled her ... "gauri" he spoke slowly "i am so happy" he cupped her face and rested his head on her whilst her hands hold his wrists!!
They took a moment and parted away... omkara asked her for her hand she hesitantly moved her hand into his palm.
.

He took her towards the table and made her sit on chair and then he sat on opposite chair to her.... table had three dishes... omkara opened them and it was 1 was daal other chawal and 3rd pasta.
.
Gauri looked at him amazed! "Yeh sab apne humare liye...." (all of this for me.." gauri spoke hesitantly... omkara smiled at her excitement! ... omkara served her pasta she made a face omkara noticed and chuckle... "mere liye please" (for me please) omkara requested in most polite tone... she nodded... he served himself daal chawal, gauri looked at him shocked... "jab tum woh kha sakti ho jo mujhe pasand toh main bhi tumhari pasand ka khana kha sakta hun... " (if you can eat what i love then i can also eat what you love)... he confessed his thoughts...
.
They both started eating, omkara with hands and gauri was trying with folks... but both of them failed to do so... they looked at each other helplessly and then at their plates... they burst into laughter... they kept on laughing and when their stomach ached due to constant laughs they both controlled it and then looked into each others eyes... their eyes was gleaming...omkara stood and towing his chair near her... he took his plate in front of her and exchanged with hers.... he took a folk and pinned a pasta in it mived it to her lips... he point with his eyes 'to eat' he made her at eat to bites and then gauri stopped him and dipped her fingers into daal chawal and made a morsel and made him eat... they both feed each other and washed their hands...
Omkara took her to the greeny side and sat on grass along with her looking at full moon... they both silently watched moon for sometime and gauri sighed! ....
"Omkaraji pata hai jab akele hua karte the na aur apni pareesani kisi ko bata nahi patey the toh hum aise hi ee chamakte hue chaand ko dekh kar apna dil ko tassalli diya karte the..." (omkaraji you know when i used to be alone and i couldn't speak about my problem to anyone, i used to watch this gleaming moon to relief my heart) she took a sharp breath whilst om was watching her....
"Zindagi na bohot hi ajeeb chirayya hai, jab insan khus hota hai na toh zindagi kitni khoobsurat lagti hai har koi ap k aas paas hota, par wahi zindagi mein jab koi tuphaan (toofan) ajata hai na toh sab kuch bikhra hua lagta hai koi nahi hota apke paas... " she gasped... (life is so weird, when a person is happy life looks sp beuatiful every one around you, but when in the same life some hurdle happens then everything shred you find no one around you)...
"Apko apne dukh,apni takleef sab se khud larna parhta hai... aur kayi baar toh majboori mein insaan tabah hojata hai" (you have tofight with your sadness, pain everything, and sometimes in restrains human ruins)... gauri exclaimed with a thoughtful voice... and omkara tried to understand her.... she turned her face to him to find him looking at her....
.
"Ka hua" gauri asked
.
"Bs dekh raha hun meri chirayya kitni bahadur hai" (just looking how brave my bird is) omkara said in flow...
.
Gauri smiled confusingly