15~

Note: nobody knows omkara is married neither about chulbul being a girl...

Morning seemed to be like dazzling. They woke up late. Had their brunch. Lazing around the surrounding. They near the river dipping their foots into cold icy water.

"Bilkul dil nahi kar raha wapis jaane ka" gauri said resting her head on his shoulder.
"Mera bhi"
"I think hum yahan kuch din aur ruk sakte hain" omkara slyly said.
"Kese" gauri looked at him puzzled.
He took out his phone from pocket and dialled number.
"Hello shivaay"
"Han actually, meri gaari kharab hogayi hai"
"Nahi mechanic ne kaha hai 1 week lag jaye ga"
"Nahi nahi shivaay hum log 1 week baad hi ajayengy itna issue nahi hai"
"Haan okay. Khayal rakhna"
.
Omkara disconnected call and looked at gauri who was watching him bewildered.
"toh"
"Toh?"
"Tohh hum 1 week yahan aur rukeingy" omkara put his arm around her neck...
"Sachi bare bhaiya maan gayye"
"Haan toh kese nahi manta apni biwi k liye yeh omkara kuch bhi karsakta hai" he kissed her forehead and gauri chuckled..
"Toh phir hum ka karne wale hain ek hafta aur" gauri asking coming out of his hold..
He pressed his lips and think for a while.
"Umm baki din ka toh pata nahi par aaj shaam ko yahan par ek folk festival hai us mein jaye ge"
Gauri clasped her hand and nodded...
.
.
They reached where the folk fest was going on. Some old people were singing in melodious voices. Women doing classical on beats. Everyone enjoying food and there were few stalls to buy some hand made specialities of assam.
They sat to enjoy the music. Gauri hummed too. Omkara watched her admiringly. Then they went to eat some food. There was chaat, he ate cottan candy on demand of gauri, then bhutta.. gauri was still hungry. They decided to buy some popcorns. They wrre buying popcorns when omkara saw a smiliar hand giving very similar thing to somebody, his heart raised, he was panicking suddenly, his head had beads, frown was visible, he was fearing. He looked at the person he was the same person who he would never wanted to meet in his life ever again. The drug supplier. His eyes scared. Gauri looked at him perplexed and worriedly. He saw the person walking towards them. He panicked more. He stood in front of him. His throat dry. His ears deaf. Flashes of his past haunting him.

"Omkara long time huh" the person said omkara stood stunned.
Gauri smiled at person and then omkara, she shook him slightly making him look at her. He gulped his saliva to speak. Words wasn't escaping his mouth.
Omkara forced a smiled..
"Omkara if you ever want it again let me know. Always in your service " he listened to him shocked and breathless.
"Dont ever come near me"he warned in fear. His eyes misty. His heart crying. His head feared.
He took gauri's hand and hurried towards their hotel...
He entered in room and crashed on the floor. Folding his knees, he wrapped his arms around them. He was looking like a scared child who saw a ghost. He was shaking. Gauri was looking at him panicky. She was dreadful seeing his condition. She sat beside him.
"Its okay its okay" she patted on his back trying to assure him everything was fine..
He was feeling isolated again. He was feeling like going back at time when he wanted to kill himself..
He threw his arms around gauri and sobbed into her chest...
Gauri in context only rubbing his back. Patting his hair and consoling him. She didn't question him. She knew its not right time to ask him anything.
"Please mujhe bacha lo gauri" omkara cried.
"Shhh kuch nahi hoga main hoon na" omkara's hand tighten around her waist. Her shirt wet with his tears.
"Gauri wo.., wo .. woh admi mujhe drug supply karta tha" omkara confessed, his feared heart was not relaxing he was afraid, afraid to go away from her, hurting her, leaving her alone. Gauri was shocked at his statement she only patted him wth assurance he can share and she will forever be with him..
"main dobara us andhere mein nahi jaana chahta gauri mujhe bacha lo please" he muffled into her chest and his screams of cry was hollowing.
"Hum apko kuch nahi hone denge, hum hamesha apke saath rahe ge" gauri's hand was continuously patting him. She sidenkissed him where ever possible, his cries slowly dying down.  He was still feared, still shaking with fear. When gauri whispered sweet nothing in his ears.  She felt him relaxed and when she tried to pull herself away his hands tighten more. He was almost sleep. Gauri made omkara lie on her lap. Her hand still wrapped around her. She kissed his forehead. His tear stained face was hurting her. She kissed his cheeks and rested her cheek on his. She didn't realise when she slept in same position. When omkara woke up he tried to move and saw that her face was on him. His soft movement had broke gauri's light sleep. She looked at him worriedly and asked him if he's fine.
Omkara when nodded gauri started standing up without asking him anything.
Omkara held her wrist and stopped her. She sat in front of him smiling. She didn't say anything.
"Gauri kal raat wo" omkara was stammering. But she didn't say anything.
"Main main actually"
"Omkara ji apko jo bolna hai ap keh sakte hain hum sun rahe hain aur hum hamesha apka saath dein ge"
Omkara nodded his head and hold gauri's hand his his.
"Gauri darasal jab jab mom or mr oberoi k beech jhagre hone lage mujhe yeh aadmi mila or is ne mujhe drugs supply krna shuru kardi or us dard aur halat se bahar nahi nikal pa raha tha lakin jab mene drugs liye mujhe apna hi hosh nahi hota tha or mujhe drugs ki bohot buri adat lag gayi thi shivaay or rudra ne hi meri madad ki mujhe is sbse nijat dilwaya aur ab main dobara us main nahi jana chahta nahi jana chahta " omkara cried looking down holding her hand closed to his lips.
Gauri moved closed to him and closed distance between them and held him tighter in her embrace.
"Hum hamesha apka khayal rakhen gy omkaraji, ap ke saath kabhi kuch galat nahi hone dein ge.." omkara choked smile betweem his tears..
Gauri eyes was misty too. Omkara pulled himself and cupped gauri's face...
"Don't cry" gauri nodded her head..
"Dont cry" gauri repeated his sentence and omkara chuckled...
"Okay" he kissed her forehead both of them smiled...
"Apne humein yeh pehle kyun nahi bataya jaiye hum apse baat nahi karte" gauri pouted and turned her back to him.. omkara chuckled at her cute antics and back hugged her...
"Sorry baba" omkara softly kissed at nape of her neck...
"Jokes apart gauri lakin mujhe tumse yeh baat nahi chupana chahiye thi" he cover her belly with hands and rested his chin on her shoulder. Gauri cup his cheek and said " koi baat nahi omkara ji par ab aap aisa kuch nahi karengy wada kariye"
"I promise gauri" omkara kissed her palm and vowed to never take drugs as well as never hide anything from her...
Both of them got ready, decided to visit nearby places.

2 days went in visiting various places and enjoying moments with each other. There was a lake a little far from where they were staying. They had heard that the night view there was very pleasing. So they went to spend few hours there, staring at the stars, glowing in the silver pearly light.

"Pata hai gauri sab main chota tha na mujhe bohot ichcha thi k sitaron ki chaddar k neeche bethun" omkara said with amazement.
"Aur maine kabhi mahi socha tha ke iss tarah apne jeevan saathi ke saath yeh ichcha poori hogi" omkara turned to stare at her who was already staring at him.
"Omkara ji ap kabhi bhi is tarah khule aasmaan k neeche nahi bethe " gauri asked astonished.
"Betha hun na, kal raat tumhare saath" omkara grinned at her.
"Humara apne bachpan mein. Pata hai hum toh aksar hi is tarah khule asman ke neeche sote the, richa maa aur hum aur kafi sare log bohot maza ata tha." Gauri said enthusiastically.
Omkara chuckled and replied "gauri tumhare saath itne sare log jo the mere pass toh shivaay aur rudra or jab unhe kabhi khuke asmaan k neeche sone ka bolu toh shivaay toh mostly busy rehta tha aur rudra usse toh yeh fikar rehti thii kahi machchar ne kaat liya toh uski skin na kharab hojaye" gauri chuckled and said "hmmm. Toh kya hua ab hum hain hamare saath yadein banaye bohot sari" she rested her head on his shoulder and both of them stared at clear sky...

"Gauri jaldi karo humein hotel tak jana hai" omkara hurried carrying gauri's hand in his as they tried to run at the slippery soil of sand.
"Omkara ji is mitti par humse nahi chala ja raha" gauri was taking hard steps. There car was parked far from where they were sitting..  it was sudden when the clouds covered sky and thunder begin. It was slow rhythm of droplets till now. Omkara had warned gauri to not get wet this time because they don't have any clothes right now with them and gauri had agreed with him. As they were walking down the sand it started pouring heavily. Omkara tried to run faster but now the sand was making steps heavy. Omkara saw the small hut made of transparent glass. Omkara took gauri's hand rushed into the small hut covered with trees outside. It was heavy thunderstorm. They were slightly wet. Gauri was jerking clothes and hair to make them dry. Omkara watched her with adoration...
He walked over her and held her shoulders she turned to look at him and smiled. They both sat at the corner staring at the clouds pouring down water and dark sky onky the lightening of thunder was enlighten the sky which was enough scaring for gauri. Omkara had his hand wrapped around her protectively.
.