8~

"Gauri" he knocked the door of room where gauri was getting ready for her specially day, her wedding though again but now with both of their acknowledgements.
.
"Omkara ji hum thori dair mein arahe hain" saying this she slowly wore her bangles shimmering with gold glitter on red color.
.
"Theek hai gaur" he leave saying aloud. After all a groom should look even handsome.

Putting her red veil layered with golden and red mix satin cloth and glittering spots on her side parted bun.... sticking her small bindi in between her temple she looked at herself one more time.. looking even more beautiful then a fairy....

'She would become his perfect bride' she thought... a slight blush made her look even more serene, to fall in love all over again...
..
..
She walked out off room taking her time... blushing and looking down she walked to him....
She slowly lifted her face to look at her handsome looking at her lovingly.

"Bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho " he said,grinning.
She blushed crimson red....
.
.
.
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
He stoop out of car like a royal man, asking his beautiful to-be-bride hand in his... they walked upstairs of mandir, a sight simply decorated with red flowers, a colour suits her like eternity and HER FAVOURITE.
.
.
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
She blushed looking out of the window of car, as they headed towards oberoi mansion as mr and mrs omkara singh oberoi she smiled heartedly!
He looked at her beautiful just-become-his-wife who was blushing, he held her hand resting on the car-seat and intertwined his fingers with her...
She looked at him becoming red....
.
.
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Gauri looked at omkara as they stood outside oberoi mansion's main door. Om who looked at her with disappointment in eyes..
He never thought to be married like this but today when he is standing their with her,his wife his anxiety is another level how to confront family and inform about what has happened throughout this roller coaster journey of months...
.
They stepped towards the main door, gauri didn't wanted to enter the house without proper rituals, she looked at him who was confused...
.
"Omkara ji hum servent quarter ja rahe hain" omkara just nodded on the statement she just made.. her hand slowly disappeared from his and she turned to walk towards servant quarter..
"Sunoo" his voice echoed...
"Ji" she turned to him....
.
Omkara beside herl took her hand in his.
"Chalo" he said looking into her eyes with stretched lips...
"Kahan" she retorted
"Umm jahan tum le jao" he said mischivious
"Par hum to..."
"Hum raat ko ghar mein chalenge phir tum jo bologi hum woh karengy jab tak main tumhare saath hi rahunga jahan tum hogi" he sounded as the cheesecake but gauri's heart fluttered at his husband being so obedient and loving!...
.
.
●●●
"Omkara ji ap yahan beth jaeye" gauri said while cleaning the mess she had been in being chulbul, arranging the clothes,wigs,shoes and pillow even being in her bridal clothes. Omkara looked at her admiring, what a selfless woman. He leaned on head board looking at her she walked beside him to clean the further but he holded her hand and made her sit...
"Wese biwiji abhi pati k ghar gayi nahi or abhi se itna kaam huh" he said holding her hand in his hands and pressing his lips..
"Omkara ji humara kamra kabhi itne bure haal mein nahi rehta yeh sab hum aise kb chor gaye humein yaad bhi nahi"(mujhe nahi yaad cuz😂) gauri pouted looking around the room...
"Koi baat nahi gauri" omkara stretched her hand to make her come close "idhr aao yahan betho" he made gauri sat beside him, he had his hand on her opposite shoulder gauri hid her face in his chest...
She sniffed and tightened her hold around his waist...
Omkara looked down at her "kya hua gauri" omkara asked concerned...
"Kuch nahi bas soch rahe hain k 1 hi raat mein zindagi kese badal gayi" she confessed.
"Pr jo hua ache k liye hua haina" she looked at him in the hugging condition...
He sighed and pressed her more into him "haan gauri ab bs sab theek ho"
"Sab theek hoga omkara ji" she assured and he smiled at her optimistic wife...
..
Later at that night...
Omkara and gauri successfully done with all the rituals afer everyone went to sleep...
They headed to their room..
Gauri was nervous as usual. She had Brought her chulbul clothes along her to be ready from there only to be on time...
Omkara excused himself and went inside the washroom leaving gauri alone to overcome her nervousness.
She starting arranging her bed on her usual chulbul place. When omkara came back from bathroom he was surprised he smiled at her innocence and he silently walked to bed and settled there gauri saw him and continued doing her ongoing work...
Omkara looked at her grinning, she looked at him all comfused a frown mad betweem her brows... she ignored his grinning gaze but it was making her conscious. She laid on the bed covering her head with duvet...
.
"socha tha aaj main apni biwi k saath sounga" his voice came making her peak out of duvet... she looked at him slight embrassed who was faking sad faces...
.
She silently gathered her pillow and divet and mived beside him..
Omkara who by then turned his back on bed moved to look at her leaning beside him.  She was spining through her hair and nervously striding behind her ear she was looking more innocent and gorgeous when she became nervous, her tomato red cheeks, her pressed lips, her kohl-ed eyes frequently blinking....
.
Omkara stretched himself close more to and turned to her face to see her... he put his hand on her waist making her quiver he smiled to her reaction. He rested his head beside her shoulder and they both slept in the same position. ....
.
○○...
Thank you for reading