12~

Gauri woke up with ponding headache. Omkara was checking his mobile while resting his back on bedpost...

"Good morning wifey" he looked at her then back at his phone.
Gauri was massaging her head with her tips of finger and trying to remember what had happened..

"Yeh lo" omkara offered her lemonade which he knew she would be needing after she wake up...
Gauri drank it in a go.. and flickered her eyes to clear her vision.
"Ka hua tha kal " she mumbled...
"Tumne bhaang pi li thi" omkara's head rested on bedpost and eyes on her...
"Kaaa" gauri shreiked.
"Hum ... hummne ka kiya uske baad" she rubbed her head hard to remember it...
"Main batata hoon" he pulled her down and made her lay and pressed his lips on hers..
Gauri's eyes went wide. She didnt thought of what blunder she had done. Gauri closed her eyes as the sensation went into her spine when he nibbled on her lips, she parted them without knowing, she clutched tightly onto his shirt when his tongue tasted her mouth and licked every corner. Omkara pulled away and looked at her when she finally opened her eyes she said " hu..humne ki..kis.." omkara cut her off..
"Nahi gauri" gauri's eyes grew large..
"Toh phir apne" omkara pecked her lips shocking her...
"You just pecked me gauri bs... but you know how torturous it was when you just did that and passed out though i wouldn't have taken any advantage but it was cruel gauri" they looked into each other eyes... gauri breaking his trance pushed him off her and stood on her feets...
Her hands on hips and she stared him Trying to be angry when he just licked his upper lip and gauri anger turned into blush...
She ran into bathroom without showing any trace of her blush which he definitely did notice. Omkara went near the bathroom door and knocked on it...
"Wese gauri, maine toh tumhari kal ki punishment pori krwa di sirf dekho main kitna acha hoon na" omkara said enough to heard by her...
"Ap bohot besaram hogaye hain omkaraji" gauri shouted back....
.
.
▪▪▪▪
Rudra paced in his room. Breathing in and out heavily.
"Rudra aisa kuch nahi hua tha tu ne zarur bhaang pi hogi" he reprimanded to himself...
"Lakin O ki thandai ki siwa or kisi k mein bhaang nahi thi" he stomped his foot..
"O ne bhaang pi kr yeh sab kiya yani uske dil mein.... chi chi chi... kya soch rha ha rudy" he was now pacing and biting his nails...
When shivaay entered in room..
"Rudra kya hogaya hai aise kyun bhag raha hai koi new exercise hai kya" shivaay seated on edge of his bed with some files..
"Bhaiya ajkal O kuch badla badla sa nahi lagta apko" rudra seated beside shivaay...
"Nahi kya hua rudra" shivaay didnt paid any head his talks he was busy searching something in his files..
"Bhaiya mujhe lagta hai O bigarr gaya hai" rudra said.
"What.. rudra tu pagal hogaya hai, om mature insan hai or woh janta hai usse kya karna hai" shivaay said out of context...
"Bhaiyaa ap meri baat samajh nahi rahe ho" rudra tried to convince shivaay but he cut him of..
"Rudra meri baat sun dekh yeh ek property deal hai, teri abhi college vacations hain toh main chahta hoon tu is deal ko handle kare"
"Bhaiya ap kaha yeh deal ko le aye ap O k bare mein socha woh woh ajkal bohot ajeeb behave kar raha hai" rudra was frantic now.
"Rudra kya sochna hai om k bare mein woh jo bhi kar raha hoga sahi hoga om ko chorr or meri baat sun"
"Bhaiya O ko larko mein interest hain" rudra spit it out and shivaay stood there dumbfounded and afrr a while he started laughing.. he laughed so much that his stomach hurt...
"Rudra tu pagal ho chuka hai mene kaha na om bilkul theek ha tu kyu aisa soch raha hai and ab suno meri baat bs tum is property deal k liye ja rhy ho bs" shivaay declared.
"Bhaiya ap o ko bhej do"rudra thought of sending om because then he will stay away from chulbul for sometime and atleast think about deal and not boys...
"Rudra om kuch time pehle hi bareilly deal crack kar ke aya hai osiliye ab tu jayega"
"Nahi bhaiya mujhse yeh deal weel nahi hogi O... o ne deal crack kiya tha ap usse hi bhej do bs" rudra said it and left the room hurriedly and shivaay also thought of sending om as he was good enough in previous deal which was even his first hut he still did so well...
...
.

Omkara",, shivaay entered his room and called out for his name..
"Coming shivaay" his voice came from bathroom shivaay waited for him and he came in nano seconds...
"Han bol shivaay" omkara said wiping his hands.
"Omkara actually tu ne bareilly ki deal itne ache se deal ki hai toh main ek aur deal k liye tujhe bhejna chahta hoon"
"Shivaay tu jaanta hai na ke yeh deal weel nahi hoti mujhse last time toh bs svetlana ki wajah se gaya tha main warna mai  kaha" omkara tried to protest...
"Omkara tu jaanta hai main tujhe force nahi karunga lakin is baar mere liye chala ja, sahil ki surgery hai or main anika ko aise nahi chorr kr ka sakta aur rudra usne toh saaf mana krdiya hai"... shivaay seemed to be convincing but omkara had other plans he thought he can take gauri aoong wuth him and they have their vacation too..
"Kahan par jana hai shivaay" omkara asked, biting his inner cheek to stop the blush...
"Assam"
"Theek hai phir i will go"...
"Thank you so much om"shivaay hugged him and omkara grinned ear to ear and then pulled back and controlled the smile...
"Theek hai phir maim abhi flight ki ticket book karwa deta hoon"
"Nahi nahi shivaay main cat se jaunga"
"Are you sure mumbai se assam kafi door hai om"
"Koi baat nahi shivaay"...
"Okay than tu kal hi nikal jana phir"...
"Hmm" shivaay left the room...
And omkara face finally break into smile, his travelled in his hair length, his excitement was totally visible...
..
...
.
Night
,
Rikara cuddled into each other,  they have become comfortable in sharing proximity thoigh gauri has been shy several times but she is not pulling away from him, her faith and believe has brought them together... while gauri drawn pattern on his chest omkara's hand rubbed her hair...
"Gauri"
"Hmm"
"Main kal sheher se bahar ja raha hun" gauri's hand stopped and she looked up at him...
"Kaha" sadness was visible in her voice..
"Shivaay ki ek deal hai bs ussi k silsile mein"
Gauri pressed herself more into him and said nothing...
"Gauri"
"Hmm"
"Actually sirf main nahi tum bhi mere saath chal rahi ho" gauri shifted her eyes on him and sat up...
"Omkara ji apko pata hai itne din se ghar k ander reh reh kar hum kitna bore hogaye hain" she clasped her hand...
But then her excitement fade away...
"Omkara ji par hum kese jayeingy maa ji and baki sb k itne sare kaam hai "
"Gauri maim sab ko samjha dunga tum uski chinta mat karo aur bs kal ki tyyari karo" he made her lay on his chest again....
"Par hum jaa kaha rahe hain"
"Hmm bata dun" he teased her..
" bataye naa" she pinched on his chest.
"Ahhh.. acha baba.. hum... hum... "she was about to pinch again when he said "assam ja rahe hain"...
He said with a grin and gauri smiled too.. she had never been to assam she had knew it is was a soul of nature...
"Maza ayega omkara ji hum bohot sari jagah ghoomne jayengy" she said excited him...
"Gauri abhi sojao subha uth kar packing bhi krna hai okay..." gauri was beyond excited and for her sleep was imposible..
Omkara covered her eyes with his palms to which she first pouted and then smiled, she held him tihht on waist and listened his heartbeat which was the most musical sound for her.. she placed a kiss on his chest which was the same area where she pinched him.. omkara smiled eyes still closed.. "sleep gauri" gauri smiled and they both slept off.. for gauri his heartbeat was most beautiful lullaby to make her go in land of dreams.....
.
.