9~

Om woke up late in mid night, sudden marriage plans, proposal and all the time being out doing work he didn't get proper rest. Remembering about his marriage he turned to look at gauri. Bit she was missing, door creek sound came he turned his face towards bathroom door.
Gauri came out after a shower. Wet hair, a strand tickling down her cheek, slight drops making her simple white anarkali wet. She saw him staring at her, she blushed a bit and then asked him moving her eyebrow 'what happened'... he shook his head and looked away... a silence crept between two of them, a peaceful silence which soon turned into an awkward one... gauri walked towards small dressing table which had her comb, perfume and her wig hung on the corner of mirror border. She took her comb started combing her hair...
"Gauri tum kab uthi" omkara casually asked.
"1 ghante pehle" gauri replied.
"Hum itni der kabhi nahi soye pata nahi aaj kese itna" she added looking at him blushing slightly. It was a peaceful sleep after super long time for her. When she woke up and saw herself cuddling into omkara and him hugging her protectively, she felt relaxed and happy she thought of laying with him for a bit more but instead she slept cuddling into him more. Gauri mentalky chuckled at the thought how she end up sleeping so late...

Combing her hair, her comb strucked between a strand. She tried pulling her comb roughly when she heared Omkara's stern voice.
"Ruko, kya kar rahi" he walked upto her and comb in his hand
"Aise bedardi se kon baal mein comb karta hai" his voice sound scolding.
Gauri looked at him amazed with sudden change in behaviour.
He pulled out the comb and untangled the tangled strand and slowly combed her hair. When he was done...
"Is tarah se apne balon ke saath zulm nahi kiya karo, or dosri baat geeli baal kon comb karta hai"he scolded her..
"Toh hum kya karein"
"Hairdryer nahi hai kya tumhare pass" om said without any thought.
Gauri got a bit hurt.
"Hmari sari tankhua hum maa ko bhej dete hain jo thora bohot hota hai usse bs subha or shaam ka khana hojata hai"...
Omkara realized what he just said. Guilt struck him as how she has been living all this while..
"Toh" he sound stern but concern.
"Main kis liye hun hum kal subha hi ja kr le kar ayeingy" omkara kept his hand on her shoulder for eye contect contaxt which she had been avoiding all this while...
Gauri closed her eyes as a tear escaped her eye. Omkara wiped the tear shushing her... and pulled her in between her arms, she let all tears rolled down her cheek as she cried hysterically omakara rubbed her back.
"I m sorry gauri par ab main hoon na sb thik hojayega"...
Gauri pulled herself out of him she wiped her ear and smiled and omkara cupped her face...
"Don't ever cry"she shook her head at his statement and hugged him happily...
.
"Ab ander chale kya raat horhi hai sb so rahe honge" omkara asked gauri as she came out after refreshing herself...
Gauri just nodded and they got out of servent quarter quietly.
As they come in front of oberoi mansion door. Omkara stopped gauri and went in, gauri waited patiently as she knew why he went in.
Omkara came out with a thaali and a pot full of rice. He put rice pot in mid of door entrance. Started doing aarti.
As he was done, he came beside her and asked her to kick the pot. She does the same and they both entered in together.

Gauri looked around the house she has been there for long, she has entered this voice house as chulbul, but today when she is entering in with him as his wife something felt special, she felt butterflied, but there was a guilt of not being welcomed by his family. She shrugged of the thoughts she realized om picking her up in his arms...
/what are you doing" she asked shocked...
"Ritual biwi" omkara said mischiviously.
"Pati apni patni ko pehli baar room mein apni bahon mein utha kar le kr jata hai" omkara said bowing down his head a bit to reach her but couldn't.  Gauri blushed a bit as she realized it is their night, first night. She is comfortable but yet not ready, he has just proposed her and they finally come into a relationship she wants to know him more before they share any sort physical proximity but she will not stop him if wants to do so..
.
They reached into room. Omkara made her stand on feet ad closed the door. Gauri's heart beat fastened and her face flushed, cheeks completely red. He moved towards her and saw her blushing...
.
"Koi bohot ziada blush kar raha hai huh" omkara moved his hand sensuously on her cheek and cupped her cheek.. gauri couldn't help but buried her face more into his hand.. omkara smiled at her cuteness... he kissed her forhead and she closed her eyes. She felt lose of contact from him when she opened her eyes and saw him taking his clothes and walking towards bathroom. She relaxed heaving a sigh..
.
Omkara came out of bathroom when he saw her almost laid on her self made bed on floor, he felt sad as how she had slept all this while on hard floor.  Omkara came there and bend on hsi knees. Without gauri's notice.

"Kya kar rahi ho" he scared gauri almost.
Gauri turned herself, her eyes widened and hand on her heart.
"Ka kar rahe hain dara diya humein" she said while rubbing  her hand on  scared heart.

"Tum kya kar rahi ho yahan" omkara questioned back.
"Khana bana rahe hain" she said sarcastically
"So rahe hain or ka kareingy ap bhi na" she said returning on tp her sleeping position.
"Yahan kyun so rahi ho"
" toh or kahan soyeingy"she replied irritated
"Utho" he ordered her
"Nahi utth rhy ka kareingy "she countered back.
"Toh thik hai"
He picked her up shocking her completely and dumbed her onto bed.
"Yeh ap kya kar rahe hain" she questioned when she saw him picking her blanket and other blongings from floor and dumping them on corner..

"Tumhari jagah yahan hai mere sath" he said pointing at his bed and himself getting onto it..
Gauri pouted angrily "toh humein keh dete k upr aao iss tarah uthane ki ka jarurat yeh" she turned his back to him laid there angrily..
He settled comfortabky on bed, covering both of them with comforter.
After a few minutes gauri still laid anngrily, her eyes shut faking sleeping.. when his hand went around her waist pulling her into him...
She felt tickles and started chuckling. She turned and saw confused omkara.
"What" he asked.
"Humein gudgudi hoti hai" she said in between her soft laugh.
Omakra smiled at her cuteness...
"Achaaa" he said smirking and tickling her more. She laughed loud and started stopping om. Om stopped at her failed attempts and hugged her protectively. After what felt like eternity he kissed her forehead and wishing each oyehr good night they slept off cuddling into each other again......
.
.