19~

Shivaay stood wide eyes watching the clip rudra was showing...
"Ru..rud.ra are you sure? I mean yeh yeh o..o.m hi hai na" shivaay said disbelief.
"Bhaiya ap apni ankhon se dekh rahe ho ab yeh jhoot toh nahi ho sakta na" rudra said annoyed...
"Apko saboot chahiye tha maine de diya ab apko meri baat bharosa hai na toh O ka kuch karo" rudra said frantically.
"Kuch karne ki zarurat nahi hai" shivaay tapped on his shoulder and grinned..
"Bhaiyaa ap"
"Yahi ke tujhe yaad hai na kal kon araha hai?" Rudra tried to remember who was coming tomorrow when his eyes gleamed with happiness.
"Yaad agaya"
"Bhaiyaaa" he jumped on shivaay to hug him and he patted on his back to get off...
"Chalo phir ab tension lene ki zarurat nahi hai main om se baat bhi karloon ga kal okay" shivaay said and left room where rudra stood smiling to himself...
"O hum tujhe bacha lein ge"

.
.
Omkara sat tapping his foot on floor in hospital. Next was their number to meet doctor... gauri caressed his back and asked him to stop tapping... he looked at her and cupped her cheek...
"Mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai gauri.. sab theek hoga na" nervousness visible on his face and voice both...
"Sab kuch theek hoga viswaas rakhiye" gauri smiled assuredly and he smiled back nervously.

.
Rikara entered in cabin of doctor and settled in front of her..
Omkara handed reports to doctor which they got on urgent demand this morning... doctor scanned through files and then looked at both of them smiling...
"Comgratulations mr and mrs oberoi. She is 2 weeks pregnant. Everything in fine and baby is healthy too... lakin mrs. Oberoi apko first trimester k dauran complete rest ki zarurat hai nahi toh apki delivery mein complications ho sakti hai. " gauri looked at omkara worriedly who had the same look on his face but he squeezed her hand and assured her everything will be fine...

"Don't worry everything would be fine but you need extra care... also you need to check up every week.. apko kuch dawaiyein likh kar de rahi hoon jo apki aur baby ki sehat ko healthy rakhe ga" doctor smiled at them assuringly...
.
Omkara asked alot many questions and gauri only sat admiringly at how her husband was too much concerned after all the clarifications and clearance on doubts. They went to medical and bought prescribed medicine when gauri saw an ice cream and she jumped and omkara stopped her from shoulder..

"Gauri ab yeh uchalna koodna sab band aur abhi chutti lo aur kal tum yeh naukri waukri bhi chor do gi main nahi chahta k tumhe kisi bhi tarah ka stress ho okay...aur doctor ne kaha hai araam k liye.." gauri pouted at all the orders..
"Omkara ji" she made sad puppy face...
"No gauri..." he said determined.
"Acha theek hai par abhi toh ice cream khila dein" she said cutely.
" fine lakin yahan se nahi kisi achi dukaan se khila deta hoon aur tumhe agar kuch aur chahiye hai toh bata do ta ke phir raat ko na bhagna parhe" he smiled cheekily.
"Hamare jatadhariii..." gauri pulled his cheeks..
"Ahh" he flinched..
"Acha toh chalein phir "  omkara gestured through hands for her to walk and he followed her..

They ate ice cream together, bought different flavours and sime chocolates along with few snacks that gauri was craving suddenly...and they drove back to oberoi mansion with lots things...

Gauri's room didn't had frigde omkara brought portable fridge for her room.. he made gauri sit pouting as he didn't let her help him settle things in fridge.. he was becoming a protective no scolded hubby😂...
Omkara gauri lay on bed and kissed on her forehead...
"Main apna kuch saman yahi le kar aata hoon aur tab tak bilkul hilna mat, aayi baat samajh mein.." he pointed his finger with warning....
Gauri sadly pouted and obediently nodded even she was too tired to even go somewhere and do something she wanted to stay in bed lazily..

Omkara took his few books, few pair of jeans and shirts, took his sketch book and few other necessary things that he loves being with... he packed everything in box and was moving towards outside when rudra saw him. Rudra didn't budge as he knew there was jo use asking omkara anything he assumed he must be throwing things out... omkara placed his thing in one corner and saw his wife who has now slept off..he laid beside her and bent down and kissed on her cheeks... his arms snaked around her waist caressed her there... gauri mived in her sleep as she felt ticklish... he let out small chuckle and kissed on her forehead.
"Main aaj bohot khush hoon gauri bohot ziada" he whispered to her. She smiled in her sleep and he smiled at her senses...

He bent down to her stomach and kissed her there too
"Baby papa aap se bohot pyaar karte hain aur woh apka aur mumma ka dher sara khayal rakheingy aur ek secret bataun mumma na gussa karti hain par main apko na unke gusse se bacha loon ga sahi hai ap team papa mein rehna hamesha"he kissed again and laid his ear in her stomach to listen something. He couldn't hear anything as his own heartbeat echoed in his ear he kissed her stomach again and went up beside and hugged her whole time she slept..few hours later when gauri had full sleep she snuggled closer into him and wrapped his arms more tightly. ...
"Omkara ji" she sat up tired. "Ap poora time yahin the" she asked him now smiling throw her blurred vision...

"Haan ap main apni biwi ko chorr kar kahin nahi jaungi bilkul bhi nahi" he squeezed her hand..
"Acha ji aur jb baki ghar wale apko dhoonde ge toh" she smiled blinking her eyes..
"Hmmm " he pulled her in hug "toh main keh doon ga ke main apni biwi aur hone wale baby ke saath hoon" gauri looked up at him shocked..
"Omkara ji" she said confused...
"Nahi gauri maine decide kar liya hai main ab jitna jaldi hoga utna jaldi sab ko sab kuch bata doon ga lakin sab se pehle tum al naukri choro gi okay" he cupped her cheek and she nodded happily...
.
OMkara brought biryani for his craving wife and she ate full plate of hers and half his also and he only smiled at his foody wife who has become more foody in her pregnancy.
.
.

"Rudra tu ne om ko kahin dekha hai kya" shivaay asked rudy..
"Nahi bhaiya maine subha se O ko nahi dekha" rudra said casually.
"Kamal hai main kabse usse dhoond raha hoon ta ke kal ke baare mein bata doon par om hai pata nahi kahan gayab" he said with his hands on his hips..
"Yaad aya subha O kuch saman le kar kahin ja rahe the mere khayal se dination wagera k liye" rudra said remembering.
"Ab tak toh ajana chahiye tha " shivaay looked at his watch.
"Chalo koi baat nahi agar tujhe Om mile toh usse mere pass bhejna khud kuch mat kehna" shivaay put his hand on rudra's shoulder and he nodded and both left...

.
Omkara was head massaging gauri and she was just floating in mesmerization.
"humein nahi pata tha ap itni achi malis (malish/massage ) kar sakte hain" she said relaxing...
"Tum bolo toh sahi chaand taare torne k ilawa sab kar sakta hoon" gauri chuckled..
"Acha aur agar hum kahein ke chaand taare chahiye toh" gauri said musing.
"Hmm" omkara thought and then said " toh phir "he took her hand  put on his cheek "chaand toh yahi hai aur tare bohot jald aane wale hain" and put his hand on her stomach... she burst into fits of laughter and omkara joined her too.. he kissed on corner of her cheek... "ap na bohot ziada romantic nahi hogaye hain ajkal" gauri said...
"Sirf tumhare liye" he hugged her from behind... and she hit him on his cheek playfully...

"Chalo ji hogayi aapki champi ap so jayye" he made her stand up.. "omkara ji " she pouted "kya hua " omkara asked while collecting mess from ground...
"Neend nahi arahi" she snaked her hands around his waist...
"Hmm biwi ji toh kya irada hai" he turned and arched his brow at her locking his arm around her neck...
She blushed in reply and omkara laughed... "gauri tum bhi na" he kissed her forehead. "Okay theek but remember ke roz roz nahi doctor ne regular intercourse se mana kiya hai" she nodded and he placed things and moved to wash hands and gauri joined him there too... guess what, something happened in bathroom too...😆😅😄
.
.
.
"Rudra omkara ko kahin dekha" shivaay asked stopping rudra..
"Nahi bhaiya main O ko call laga raha hoon par wo cut kar raha hai baar baar" rudra said worried..
"Yeh om bhi na pata nhi kaha chala gaya hai" shivaay was angry and annoyed..
Suddenly his phone beep and he read om's message...
'Thori der mein aata hoon rudra ko bata dena' shivaay ran his fingers through hair and informedrudra about om's message...
.
.
"Gauri tyyar ho na" omkara looked at her through mirror as she settled her wig...
"Ji omkara ji hum tyyar hain" she turned and smiled at him....
"Aaj chulbul ka kissa khatam aur kal meri gauri ghar aye gi" omkara kissed her forehead.
"Ek baat ka dhyaan aur rakhna ke kisi ko oata na chale chulbul aur gauri ek hi hain" he said chuckling.
"Haan baba kitni baar bata chuke hain aap yahi baat " she turned shaking her head when omkara's hand snaked into her belly...
"Hmm biwi ji aaj kal bohot moody hogayi hain" he nuzzled into her neck...
She slightly hit his cheek "ap bhi toh badmaash chirote hogaye hain" a little chuckle keft her lips..
"Ji bilkul ap toh aapke saare orders manne hain toh thora maza toh hum bhi kar sakte hain na" omkara said cheekily...
"Chaliye" as they both walked out of room unknown to the storm waiting inside oberoi mansion.....
.

.