❋Choosing You❋

A/N Hello everyone!

Thank you SO much for 800 reads! You have no idea how grateful I am.

Remember to comment and vote!

~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: Rachel choked on her audition for NYADA. Finn comes to talk to her and while she is freaking out he kisses her. 

"Oh  my goodness." I say ,staring down at my feet. He leans down to kiss me again and I so want to but I can't. 

"Finn, you have no idea how bad I want this to happen, but you're dating Quinn. Right?" I say, quietly.

"Yeah, yeah," Finn mutters. "But you're different then her. And sure, shes cool, but you're just amazing. The only reason I'm with her is because I'm not sure."

"Well I am sure, Finn!" How could he just kiss me and then say hes "confused." Confused isn't an answer and I might be being rude but I can't accept his answer. Is that bitchy of me. I honestly have no idea.

"Break up with her before we start something." I say awkwardly. "But I don't know if you even want to start something."

"Of course I do!" Finn says. "Whatever you want I'll do but, just give me time think."

"Of course," I say "Just try to be quick okay because I can't spend a week just wondering."

"I'll tell you today. I promise." He quickly sneaks in another kiss which makes me collapse into a pit of awkward giggles. 

"Later." I whisper to him before he leaves. I collapse onto my bed when suddenly I hear:

"Hello Mr. Berry."

For a second I freak out, but then I realize that Daddy knows Finn. Hes actually friends with Finn. Daddy probably likes Finn better than Kurt sometimes.

"Hey Finn!" My daddy says with awkward enthusiasm. "Hows Rachel doing?"

"A little better." Finn says nervously.

"You don't have to be nervous around me ,Finn. Its not like you're her boyfriend or something" Daddy says.

Finn chuckles awkwardly while I curse my Father in the safety of my room. Finally, Finn leaves and I go under the covers of my bed and stare at the ceiling. Oh god , oh god, oh god I keep repeating in my head, while I wait for my daddy to come and get me. 

I'm stressed, worried, and exhausted, but I have to admit. I'm pretty excited.

~~~~~~~~~~

I go over who to call in my head.

Kurt, or is he too close to Finn? Kurt doesn't even know I like Finn. Not Kurt.

Mercedes! Yeah she'll do. I pick up my phone and call her. She picks up after two ring.

"Hey how you doing, Hun." She says.

"Fine, actually I have some pretty big news." I tell her everything. I feel the words falling out of my mouth. 

"Oh my god." Mercedes says quietly. "OH MY GOD!" she repeats louder.

"I KNOW!" I say louder.

"So are you guys dating?"

"Well, he has to think about it." I say eagerly.

"Nuh uh. You wait for no one. You can NOT let him rule your life.You have other guys."Mercedes says sassily. 

"What other guys?" I ask.

Mercedes ponders this for awhile before just saying, "Someone! Do not let him choose whether or no to date him. YOU choose."

"Mercedes, you're ridiculous," I say "I already chose him. I've always chosen him."

I hang up on her and look through my contacts. Artie no, Brittany no, Burt NO! Blaine, maybe?

Can I trust Blaine? I have to admit hes always just thought of him as Kurt's boyfriend. I never got to know him. Lets just take the somewhat safe route I decide. I start to call Kurt.

"Hey, Rachel. Are you okay?" he says.

"Yeah actually." I explain everything from the Quinn encounter to ten minutes ago.

"Rachel, how could you not tell me this?" he says eagerly "This is MY stepbrother."

"Exactly, WHY I couldn't tell you!" I say.

"Are you going to be my step sister in law? That would be weird." I know Kurt is already planning Finn and I's wedding in his head.

"Calm down, Kurt. He hasn't chosen me yet."

"Oh of course he will." he says before hanging up. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Knowing that Finn will be here soon, I decide to dress somewhat special. I put on the one pair of skinny jeans I own on. I slip on a soft patterned sweater. It might not be traditionally sexy, but hey. Sexy isn't really my area of expertise.

I usually don't put on make up but today I put on thin lines of eyeliner, some brown mascara, and a tinted red chap-stick. Its subtle, I hope. I wait impatiently in my chair for Finn. 

I hum a little song while looking in the mirror. 

"I feel pretty. Oh so pretty." I hum to myself.

"I feel pretty and witty and bright! And I pity any girl who isn't me tonight."

I can picture Mercedes here singng 

Have you met my good friend, Maria? The craziest girl on the block.

You'll know her the minute you see her.She is the one who is an advanced state of shock.

I skip around my room a bit. Its childish , but its fun. Finally, I hear the doorbell ring.

I run downstairs yelling "I'll get it!!!" 

I pull the door open and fix my hair. I try to act all casual. 

"Oh hi, Finn. Whats up?" I say nonchalantly. 

"Um, well. I wanted to talk to you about my decision." he says while scratching his head.

"Do you want to sit?" I say because hes just been standing in the doorway. 

"Well , first of all. You look great today. Like, wow. and the other thing is um."

"Yes..." I say impatiently. Why is he taking so long. Its a yes or no question isn't it? Maybe he just wants to break it to me easy . No one would take this long just to say they want to date you.

"I..."

Hes so turning me down. I try to prepare myself . I look down at my shoes and grit my teeth.

"I broke up with, Quinn. I choose you, Rach."

~~~~~~~~~

A/N This wasn't my best chapter but again. Thank you to everyone who reads. Having almost 850 reads is such an amazing accomplishment for me. I never thought anyone would read this.

Remember to comment or vote.

Thank again you guys!

Lets try to get 1000 reads soon!

-Naomi