Nineteen

JUNIOR YEAR

Tyler let out a gasp as he was yanked into a closet. It was the first day back to school and it was already a bad start. Tyler avoided keeping eye contact with Josh's, who had him pinned to the wall. "Tyler, please look at me." When Tyler didn't look at him, he continued, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said what I said last week. You're still not ready, thats ok. I need to respect that and be patient."

Tyler let out a sigh, finally looking at josh, "no. Don't be sorry, I should be the one saying sorry. I-I'm just so scared. I want to, josh, I really do. But my parents are so fucking scary and I don't want to find out what they'll do to me."

Josh quickly hushed Tyler, noticing the way Tyler was beginning to panic. He placed his lips on Tyler's and Tyler kissed back eagerly. The two boys kissed back, teeth clashing and all tongue. Tyler ran his fingers through Josh's hair, gripping it lightly. Hey both heard the bell ring, but neither pulled away from each other. They heard the kids outside rushing to class, but neither cared.

Josh ran his hands down Tyler's arms and to his waste. They pulled away briefly to catch their breathes before their lips were glued again. Josh ran his hand over Tyler's ass, squeezing it lightly. Tyler whimpered into Josh's mouth, tugging at the newly dyed, blue strands of hair tighter. Josh began placing open mouth kissed and that snapped Tyler back into reality.

"J-josh."

Josh hummed against Tyler's neck, beginning to suck lightly.

"Josh."

Josh suddenly pulled away, more award now. "S-sorry."

Tyler sighed, "no, its fine. J-Jenna might see the mark and...ya."

Josh scratched the back of his neck, "oh, ya."

Tyler pecked Josh's lips one more time, smiling at the taller boy, "I missed you."

Josh smiled back, "I missed you too." With that, Tyler slipped out of the closet and hurried off to class, which he knew he was going to be late for.

¿?

Tyler sat down at the lunch table, josh sitting next to him. Jenna sat on the other side of Tyler, cuddling against him. Josh rolled his eyes, focusing on his trey. Pete sat down and let out a groan, "this sucks. Its the first day of school and I'm already tired of school."

Josh chuckled, "I feel you."

Dallon sat down with Brendon following. Jenna raised an eyebrow, "where's Debby?"

Dallon smirked, "detention. She got in a fight with that girl, Melanie Martinez."

Jenna scoffed, "she's such a freak."

Pete nodded in agreement, but then smirked, "I hear she's pretty freaky in bed too." He winked before bursting into laughter.

Dallon groaned, "gross, man."

Jenna turned to Tyler, "what do you think, Tyler? Have you heard any of the rumors?" Tyler only shook his head.

Josh leaned forward, "well, I hear she's a nice girl."

Jenna snorted, "josh, you never have anything to say about people. It's boring."

Josh narrowed his eyes, "sorry, but I don't like to act like a bitch."

Jenna glared back, "fuck off, josh. What's your problem? Over the summer you've been a real douche towards me."