Twenty-two

Tyler walked down the hall, trying to get to class as quick as he could. He ran into someone else, knocking them over. Tyler's eyes widened, "shit, sorry!" He helped the boy up and tilted his head, "Patrick, right?"

Patrick nodded, "y-ya. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

Tyler shook his head, "no, it was my fault. Are you ok?"

Patrick nodded with a smile, "ya, I'm fine."

Tyler smiled back, "good. You and josh used to be friends, right?"

Patrick nodded, "ya, we kinda lost touch when high school started."

Tyler bit his lip, "well, josh and I are going to Taco Bell after school, would you like to join us?"

Patrick quickly shook his head, "n-no, its fine. I don't want to intrude."

Tyler smiled widely, "no, really. Josh talks about you sometimes. You seem pretty cool."

Patrick blushed, "oh, w-wow, thanks. A lot of people usually don't like me, cause I'm gay."

Tyler frowned, "that's sucks, dude." Tyler remembered the one time his group and him were talking about Patrick. Tyler smiled again, "well, would you like to join us?"

Patrick hesitated before nodding, "ya, sure. That'd be nice, thank you."

Tyler nudged Patrick's shoulder with his fist in a friendly way, "no problem, man. See you after school."

¿?

Tyler jogged up to josh with a grin, "hey, are you ready for Taco Bell?"

Josh groaned with a nod, "never been more ready."

Tyler chuckled, "hey, I told Patrick he could join us, is that ok?"

Josh grinned, "that'd be awesome. I haven't talked to him in a while. Uh, if he found out we were a thing, would it bother you?"

Tyler shook his head, "no, I think he could keep a secret, right?"

Josh nodded, "of course." Tyler turned to see Patrick making his way over towards he two. Josh waved, "Patrick!"

Patrick grinned, "hey, Josh!" Josh gave Patrick a hug and Patrick smiled at Tyler, "thanks again for inviting me."

The three got in Josh's car, josh and Tyler up front and Patrick in the back. Josh reached over the console and grabbed Tyler's hand. Tyler hesitated and blushed. He wasn't really used to showing their relationship in front of someone. Patrick leaned forward, "uh, can I ask a question?"

Tyler glanced at him, knowing what the question was already, "sure."

"Um, are you two dating?"

Josh smiled, "ya, but you can't tell anyone yet, Tyler still hasn't came out."

Patrick nodded, "oh, ok. I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Tyler smiled thankfully at Patrick, "thank you."

Patrick shrugged, "it's no big deal. I've kept many of Josh's secrets and many other people's. I'm like a safe of secrets."

Josh let out a laugh, "true."

They reached the Taco Bell and they all found a booth to sit at. A lady took their orders and the three began talking. "So, how long have you two been together."

"Quiet a while now. Here in a few days, it'll be a year," Tyler replied with a blush.

Patrick cooed, "awe, do you guys have anything planned?"

Josh shrugged, "I've been thinking of some things we could do to celebrate."

Tyler glanced at him, "really?"

Josh snorted, "of course." Tyler smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Patrick sighed, "you guys are adorable."

Tyler blushed and josh turned to Patrick, "what about you? Do you have a boyfriend?"

Patrick shook his head, "no." He then blushed, "I like someone, but they're straight."

Tyler raised an eyebrow, "who?"

Patrick bit his lip, "promise you won't tell?" Tyler crossed his heart and Patrick sighed, "uh, I like Pete."

Josh grinned, "no way, really?"

Patrick blushed more, "yes, but you can't say anything. He probably thinks I'm weird enough for liking guys. Imagine if he found out the guy I liked was him."

Josh nodded, "don't worry, we won't tell anyone."

Yoooooo last Sunday I went and saw 'IT' and it was fucking AWESOME. OK OK BUT BILL AND EDDIE ARE 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌. BUT I ALSO SHIP BILL AND BEVERLY SO HARD LIKE 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌. THE CHUBBY KID WAS MAKING ME SO MAD LIKE BACK OFF MAN. I am so obsessed with the movie you don't even knoowwwwwwww. I fucking cried tho likE???? Wtf??? It's a flipping thriller and I CRIED.

ANYWAY, I'm really pissed cos at my cc meet today I was one person away from placing. I would've placed if one of the other school didn't cheat and cut corners. A girl also tripped me and like four girls passed me when that happened. So ya, I'm mad.

Whale, hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!! I fricking love patty. Have a nice day/night!!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee