How do you like them apples!

Episode: 6
Maya's pov
"If you could have any superpower, what would it be?" I question, putting a pen towards me lips.

Cisco also thought, "Hm, maybe someone who can open portals or I don't really know. I haven't thought about that yet."

I turn to Caitlin as she still thinks, "I don't know. I actually don't care what kind of power I would have." She smiles as I go the same.

"What about you Dr.Wells?" He turns towards me, "What kind of power would you want?"

He sighs, "I haven't thought about it." He tenses, "What about you, Ms.Allen?"

What about me? When I was little I wanted to be just like superman. But now, I had something else in mind. "I would want to be really fast. Like Barry, so I could save people or..." my mind traveled back to my mom.

Seeing her face, afraid and powerless. I wish I could go back in time and change everything that happened, so my dad wouldn't be in jail and she could still be here. I snap out of my daze and realize everyone was staring, "to go back in time to change the past." I finally say.

They gave me a soft smile, "Uh Maya, what time is it?" Caitlin changed the subject as I shook my head, "Your date night."

My eyes widen, I can't believe I forgot. I mean I didn't forget it was today I forgot what time he was suppose to pick me up. I quickly zoom out of the room, making them all laugh. I go to the restroom and check if I was ready. Yup, I'm ready.

I go back to the room to see them look at me, "I don't really need to change cause it's just a casual date." Caitlin smiles at me.

"You look beautiful." She claps her hands while Cisco nods looking at his phone.

I then turn to Wells as he nods, "You look really nice, Maya." I reply with a 'thank you'. "Just no funny business." I narrow my eyes at him.

"What? Why would I do that? This is my-our first date." I suggest while he shrugs going back to what he was doing. I get a text from Aiden saying he's outside making me say goodbye to my friends.
~~
We were driving through the woods, the dark woods. Is it just me or is this freaky? His head turn towards me and notices me acting awkward.

"Are you okay?" He raises his eyebrow, looking at me then the road. If there even is a road.

I nod, "Yeah." I put my finger up, "Just one question though. Why are we in the middle of nowhere?" He laughs making me even more freaked out. Why is he laughing?

"Calm down, you watch too many scary movies." He shakes his head. Okay maybe it is just me but I get paranoid for everything .

He stops the car and turns off the engine, getting out and going to my side to open the door. We started to walk in the dark, twigs snapping from our every step. "Where are we going?"

"Just wait." Just wait? I can't just wait for you to lead me in the middle of nowhere. Actually, I can. Should I just make a run for it?

He jumps over a gate, motioning me to follow him. I give him a weird look and hesitate as he hold out his hand, "Come on, Maya. I'm not going to do anything to you." I sigh and grab his hand, him helping over the gate.

I was expecting more trees but instead it was a beach. I breathe in taking in the view. He pulls out a blanket, laying it on the sand, then sitting on it. I follow him, sitting as well. "I know you probably expected a romantic dinner with candles and fancy food.."

"No." I close my eyes as the breeze gently hits me, "I like it. You picked the right place."

"I thought this place would be great to get to know each other." He says. "If that's okay with you?"