Galaxy and Royalty the Force to be reckoned with

Annabeth's POV
A couple days latter: Chaos Army has shown up

An army has shown up and I've figured out that Sun and Angelo were part of it. I don't even know what Galaxy's real name is. When ever Sun is in a cloak everyone call's her Royalty and the male commander goes by Galaxy. They're as close as her and Angelo are but more like a sibling close, if that makes sense.

"Royalty! Galaxy!" A male, fairly taller then them, shouted running towards them.

"What's wrong, Depression?" Galaxy asked slightly agitated that his conversation with Royalty was being interrupted.

"Galaxy, it's Night. She's having a nightmare and she's screaming loudly for the Saviors." Depression said.

Then Galaxy started running. I have never seen him run that fast.

"Night!" He screamed, suddenly panicked.

I followed after them and the closer I got the more I knew she wasn't screaming for the Saviors, she would actually be saying that. The Saviors is a nick name for the one who ran the fastest, Galaxy.

"Shh, Zoe. It's okay. Percy's here, beautiful. We're all here." A voice said and I knew it was Galaxy.

But Zoe was dead and Percy was in Greece.

"Percy! Percy, run! Your under attack. Galaxy, Percy, come on listen to me. I am your wife. They're here... They're here!" She screamed.

"Perce, do something before someone hears her. If they figure you out this whole army and mission goes to shit and you'll be disappointing our Father. If people place you they will figure out that I am not Sun, the daughter of Apollo, but Pierce the birth daughter of Poseidon and Nico wouldn't be known as Angelo, the son of Athena, but rather as Nico, the son of Hades. We would have ever single Greek figure on our ass. We're wanted, Perce. Dead or alive, preferably dead." Royalty growled.

"I'm trying, Pier. But she's in a dream that Geae is creating. I can't wake her." Galaxy said.

"Percy you have to try to wake your wife. You have to for your protection and this army's, including her." The voice sounded identical to Lukes.

"Come on Depression. We have to go see if anyone's spying." The voice sounded like Thalia.

"Okay. Let's go Alert." Depression said.

Depression and Alert walked out of the cabin and towards the sea.

"You know what?" She said joking around, pushing him.

"What?" He asked and they both stopped walking and she got onto her tip toes and kissed him.

"I like this game. We should play it more often." He said.

I put on my Yankee's hat and went invisible.

"Percy no!" Zoe screamed.

"Zoe Jackson wake up!" Galaxy shouted.

Then I heard a scream and it belonged to Pierce. I saw a figure jump up from a lying position.

"Zoe McKenna Jackson don't you ever do that to me again!" Galaxy shouted then he wrapped his arm's around her and I heard him say, "You can't hurt me as much as Annabeth did. I can't walk in and find you not mine. And by the way, sister, that was amazing acting. Mortal's are so much stupider than I remember." Galaxy said.

"Thank you Percy." She answered and hugged him.

"Percy Jackson, you shouldn't have." A girl screamed.

"What can I say except I love you and I just wanted you to know that." Galaxy said.

"So Galaxy is Percy. Percy is married to Zoe Nightshade which is now Zoe Jackson. Royalty is Sun is Pierce. Death is Angelo is Nico. Pierce and Nico are married. He's still alive! I have to go tell Parker." I thought to myself.