War On Chaos Planet

Branson's POV

When we got up to my home planet we saw cousin Kaptan's unit fighting at the gates of the Castle. Daddy picked me up and wrapped his arms around me. My eyes went huge in fear, but it didn't stop me. This is my chance to fight.

"Go! Get inside with him. We'll cover you. Young Dude Angelo is priority." Zoe said.

"Thanks." Dad shouted.

Then Daddy pulled out his sword and shot foreword. If you've ever seen Daddy fight to protect someone he loves... He can be quite scary and extremely brutal.

"Daddy, let me fight! I can do this. I promise. Mommy taught me well." I begged.

"Your only five and your Mom hasn't finished your training. Neither has your uncle. You need to learn. And I'm not putting you in a fight unless your Mother and uncle say so. I mean Commander Galaxy and Commander Royalty say so. The Commanders are in charge. They're our Prince and future Queen. We might be their family, but we can't do anything until we're told. And Second commander Night told me too as well." Daddy answered then with that we charged into the castle and hid in the shadows.

I like hiding in the shadows. It's really fun.

"Tell me where the Prince and Princess are!" A thing shouted.

"I refuse to say! My children are the base of this planet and the rest of the galaxies. I'm unneeded. Just kill me." Grandpapa shouted back then he flinched and I noticed the cuff's around his arms and legs.

"What about your pregnant daughter in-law, your son in-law, your grandson, or granddaughter?" The thing asked.

"Stay here." Daddy said.

"What?" I asked then Mom and the other Commanders walked in.

My eyes went huge as I watched. No wonder everyone is in awe at the way they move. They're fierce and extremely scary. It's hard to imagine that, that's my family.

They walked in with their cloaks billowing out. I can see into their eyes and I shook in fear at the amount of hatred they have in them. I guess to do their job... You'd have to be that way. I think Daddy decided to run to her, but he looked at her hand up and motioned for him to stay.

"How dose she always know?" Daddy asked me and then I watched her walk up to the three people standing in front of Grandpapa.

"May I please ask what you think you're doing with Lord Chaos?" Mommy asked.

"Do you know where Pierce Jackson and Percy Jackson are. Lords Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades are looking for them." He said.

"I am Princess Pierce Di Angelo. Heir to the throne." Mommy said.

"And I am Prince Perseus Jackson." Uncle Percy said and their hoods vanished.

"Where's Mrs. Jackson, Mr. Di Angelo and the little Mr. Di Angelo, and the son of Mr. Jackson and Ms. Chase, and well... Miss. Chase?" They asked.

"They're out fighting in this battle. While we're standing here talking, they could be getting killed. I could go and stop this battle with my brother right now if you would allow me and Percy to do so and then we can go to this meeting then come home and live happily ever after because the lower God's angered us." Mommy said then she motioned with one finger to move foreword and that's what Daddy did.

Zoe's POV

I had four monsters on me at a time. My dagger was going crazy slashing and dicing. That's when I saw Parker standing all alone in the same spot that Elizabeth was in when she died. I looked madly for Annabeth but found her moving further and further away, not thinking about her son, but more the fight and watching out for her own head. That's when I decided I had to watch out for three heads. Everything around me suddenly disintegrated to dust.