Pierce's POV (The Hole Chapter)

You know it's scary to be dead. I mean I was freaking dead! The last thing I saw was my dad leaning over me. Then my eye's closed and everything went dark. Till I finally woke up.

When my eye's fluttered open I saw Daddy sitting there looking tired and then I looked over and I found Nico passed out with Branson in his arm's, asleep. The seven and Peter were fast asleep on a long couch and Sally was pacing in the back of the infirmary that I recognize. My eye's opened as the memories flooded into my head. I ripped the things out of my arm's which woke up everyone and caused Daddy to become alert. Sally stopped pacing and turned towards me. I jumped up and ran with tears falling down my cheek.

"Pier!" I heard Nico's voice shout. I stopped for a second knowing him and Branson were closest to me. "What's up? Why did you run? We were so worried."

Nico wrapped his long arm's around my neck. I sobbed into his muscular chest.

"That's the last room you, Percy, and I sat in before we ran from Camp Half-Blood. Do you remember how hard Percy was crying?" I asked.

"Yeah." Nico said sadly.

Then I thought about it for a second.

"Shit! Percy is going to be losing his mind!" I shouted.

Nico scooped up Branson and we shot towards where my brother would be. I stopped when I heard my brother scream. Then Poseidon showed up right there.

"Percy?" Poseidon asked.

"Why?" He screamed at Poseidon.

He looked at Percy really confused. Then Percy threw Poseidon. I covered Branson's eye's with Nico fallowing my example and Annabeth and Zoe covered up Parker's eyes. They caught up to us somehow.

"Percy calm down." Poseidon said calmly.

"Why did you hate Pierce? She's dead. Why did you have to be the stupidest God on Earth and take the side of that son of a bitch!" Percy screamed as loud as he ever has.

He had tear streaks all over his face and in one way I was flattered, but still hurt that he was in this much pain. Poseidon stood and walked towards Percy to comfort him, but Percy just wound up and his fist slammed into Poseidon's nose. Poseidon was shocked as Percy kept hitting him over and over.

That's when Peter came from the other side of the beach and said, "Good thing I'm your most favorite son, right Dad? One little problem and Percy just starts beating you up!"

Percy's face grew a brighter red and he threw Poseidon into the sea and ran at Pet.

"You lost a sister! You lost a twin! How could you not care you about Pierce, you selfish bastard?" Percy screamed.

I blushed a little.

"Shouldn't we stop him?" Piper asked.

"No. He'll stop eventually." I said in a far away voice as I watched my brother punch Pet in the nose.

"Percy, you aren't as strong as any of them in the army. The way your acting is like a spoiled Prince." He said.

"You would know." Percy scuffed then he glared even more. Even I flinched at his look. Percy has a scary glare. And then Pet whimpered. "I am that army."

Crab! He just gave a little away about our true identity.

Percy kicked him in the ribs and I giggled. Percy turned and found me running towards him again with everyone fallowing behind me. He came at me in a dead sprint and then our body's slammed into each other and pain flooded my body, but I ignored it. I was to happy to see my big brother again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up into a spin while he hugged me.