The Perfect Team In A War

Percy's POV

The Conch horn blew late one night. I jumped up and hit my necklace causing my armor to fly up on me.

"Get up!" I shouted.

Zoe, who was asleep in my bed, pounced up hitting her armor button as well. We waved our hands and our weapons appeared at our side. Outside, I heard Pier shouting commands to the other army members.

"Put on your mask." She was shouting. "No! Get your armor on hurry, hurry we're under attack. This is not a test! Let's go!"

Then I charged out. Pier, Jason, and Hazel had all our teams waiting.

"You heard her! Lets go!" I shouted and we all shot foreword outside and up the hill.

Once we got up there we saw nothing.

"What the hell?" Pierce asked.

"I don't know. Stay close and be ready for anything. This could be a trap or diversion..." I commanded and they did that.

Then the Camper's shot up towards us. A bright glow appeared in front of us.

"Raise your weapons and prepare to attack!" I shouted.

Then Annabeth appeared in front of us and Pierce shouted, "Lower your weapons."

Everyone did that.

"Wait. Where's Kaptan?" Annabeth asked.

"A enemy of Lord Chaos and Kaptan's Father is waging war on his planet. So after the war get's done here we must go and help them, but Father has sent down team Flash Force lead by Lightning and Adore then he also sent the Reinforcement team lead by Gold and War." I said.

The four of them all walked foreword and bowed.

"Okay this was just a drill. So you all may go back to bed for another hour." Annabeth said.

"Chiron?" Pierce asked as she heard galloping come to a slow.

"Yes?" He asked shocked, she spoke to him and knew his name.

"They all need proper training for that time. Let my brother and I train them. We will all take a trip to Chaos Planet where they will be taught for an hour Earth time and then we shall return." Pierce said.

"Very well." He answered.

"Excuse me!" Annabeth nearly shouted. "I'm the one in charge of battle strategy!"

"You baby them. If they are to be in a war you cannot treat them like they are children!" I shouted.

"That's because they are children. The oldest we have here is nineteen! They must be babied so they aren't afraid of us!" Annabeth shouted.

"That's the way to gain respect. Boss them around and show them you're in charge. Power, Position, Training, and Fear. If you want a team to move like an army and win this war you must stop looking at them like children and loved ones, family. Cause our enemies are family as well. You must not be afraid to hurt them. Because that will get them killed!" I shouted.

Pierce flinched along with Nico. Everyone looked at us.

"Oh, my Gods! I'm so sorry Royalty and Death. I didn't mean to..." I said lowering my hand.

Their daughter was killed because of this. She was my baby niece. Their first child and my only niece. She died before she was six. We got permition from Chiron to send all the campers to Chaos Planet to train, but as we were going Annabeth, Pierce, Gold, War, Lightning, Adore, and I were all standing on Olympus. Annabeth smiled.