epilouge

december 25th
~8 years later~
~natalie's pov.

"mommy, mommy! preston took my barbie!" emma cried.

"preston, give your sister her doll back." i say to preston as he gets mad.

"preston, listen to your mom." zach says getting up from the table.

"no" preston cries.

"either go to your room or listen to mom." zach says firmly to preston.

preston angrily gives the doll to emma and goes and finds one of his trucks to play with.

currently zach and i are hosting a christmas dinner for all the boys. zach and i got married 4 years ago in central park, lilly was my maid of honor and emily was a bridesmaid along with christina and anna, jonahs wife. zach's best man was jack. jonah, corbyn, and daniel were all groomsmen and the flower girl was ryan's 4 year old daughter, claire, the ring bearer was my cousins 5 year old son, mason.

i wore this:

while lilly and the bridesmaids wore this:

and claire wore this:

   i had a bouquet of pink and white roses while the bridesmaids had white roses and each groomsmen had a white rose pinned on their suits

i had a bouquet of pink and white roses while the bridesmaids had white roses and each groomsmen had a white rose pinned on their suits. it was a beautiful wedding.

jack now has a girlfriend named carly who he met 3 years ago at lilly and daniels wedding. jonah and anna got married 5 years ago and have a baby on the way. crobyn and christina got married 5 years ago as well and have a set of 3 year old twins named logan and dylan. and finally lilly and daniel got married 3 years ago and have 1 baby girl named riley.

zach and i have two kids, preston and emma. preston is 4 and emma is 2 and a half. emma looks a lot like zach while preston looks more like me. zach, the kids, and i live in the why don't we boys old house and now the boys all live in separate smaller houses.

"daddy up up." logan says trying to get corbyn to put him on his lap.

"not now, i'm eating dinner buddy." corbyn says as logan walks away.

the kids are all playing with their new toys as we eat dinner.

"god remember when our manager got mad at you two for flying to new york?" jack says laughing.

"yeah if not for that then we would never be here together." zach says smiling in my direction.

"and i would have never walked in one you two making preston." jack says laughing.

"ew jack! we're eating!" lilly says laughing.

"what it's true!" he says laughing.

"god remember when we all went on world tour together?" daniel says.

"oh my gosh. that's when we got trampled at the eiffel tower?" lilly laughs.

"good times, good times" zach says laughing.

"well we better get going. the kids are gonna get whinny." christina says laughing.

"i agree. well cheers to having an amazing christmas." anna says raising her glass.

"cheers!" we say rising our champagne glasses.

   i get up hugging everyone and saying our goodbyes.

   "thank you for having us." carly says smiling.

   "our pleasure." i say.

   once everyone makes their way out the door zach and i sit on the couch.

   "you did wonderful today sweetie." zach says wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

   "oh thank you hunny." i said resting my head on his chest.

   "i love you mrs. herron." zach says as i pick my head up and look at him.

   "i love you too mr. herron." i say smiling as he kisses me.

   "well i guess we'll bring the kids to their rooms." i suggest.

   "i guess so." he says smiling.

   i pick up emma as zach picks up preston and we take them to their room.

   once i set emma in her beautiful white crib zach walks in and hugs me from behind.

   "look at our little baby girl." zach says resting his head on my shoulder.

   "she looks like you." i say smiling.

   "i think she looks like you." zach says kissing my cheek and resting his head back on my shoulder as we stare at our sleeping little angle.

    i'm very happy how my life turned out with my bestfriends by my side, my beautiful house, and my amazing family.