chapter twenty-two

august 17th
~natalie's pov.~

i wake up in bed.. alone. i looked around to see to no sight of him. i walk around and look at the terrace to see zach smiling at me. there was a beautiful french toast breakfast with fresh flowers and a few less candles.

   "ready for more food?" zach asks laughing.

   "always." i say smiling.

   zach pulls out the chair for me as i take my seat.

   we finish breakfast talking about what we want to do today.

   "well i have a few more things planned but after that it's up to you." he says smiling.

   "sounds good." i say as i get up.

   "check the bathroom." he says winking at me.

   i walk into the bathroom to see flowers all over the floor with candles set on the jacuzzi we have in our bathroom.

   zach walks in and wraps his arms around me from behind.

   "your mom sent a suit case your sister packed for you. get you bathing suit on." he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

   i changed into a simple black bathing suit as i walk into bathroom to see zach about to get in the tub.

   "ready?" zach asks smiling.

   we get in the tub and joke around.

   "so what do you have planned for us?" i ask laughing.

   "it's a surprise." zach says smiling.

   "well what should i wear?" i ask.

   "nothing would be fine." he says as i laugh and splash him.

   "fine fine, i got you something, it's on the bed."

   i get out and dry off wrapping the towel around me. i walk over to see a cream colored box on the bed as i take off the top.

   i gasp as i pull out this beautiful dress:

   "it's for tonight." zach says hugging me from behind.

   "oh my god! thank you zach!" i say turning around hugging him.

   "so for today? what should i wear?" i ask zach.

   "something casual."

   "sounds good."

   i go into the bathroom and change into this:

   "looking good!" he says smiling as i see he's wearing black on black, shocking

   "wow that's a new look." i laugh.

   "was ready for something different." he says laughing as he grabs my hand and we walk to the elevator.

   we walk out of the lobby and walk a block to central park.

   we walk around central park for awhile as we talk about life.

"natalie, i love you so much and even when we were fighting i loved you with all i️ was. so if i may, can i put this ring back on your finger?" zach asks sweetly pulling out the promise ring i threw at him.

"of course and i love you too." i say.

he slides on the ring as he pulls me closer and crashes his warm, soft lips on mine. i feel my heart pounding as a fire fills up in me. i feel like i'm walking on clouds.

it felt go good to have his warm lips on mine again, i missed them so much. as our lips moved in sync I felt secure and safe, it felt right.

"natalie, you are so perfect for me so i was wondering if you like to be mine?" zach asked as we pulled away.

"i would want nothing more." i say smiling kissing him again as my hands ruffle through his hair as his move up and down my back.

we walked around central park for awhile until we went to times square and we do some shopping.

he bought me a few shirts, it was really sweet.

currently we are back in the room getting ready to go to dinner.

i put on the pink dress he bought me and a pair of gold heals and gold accessories.

he walks back in the room because he changed in the bathroom.

"wow baby girl you look stunning." zach says smiling at me.

"baby girl? that's nice to hear again." i say smiling.

"well you are my baby girl after all." he says pecking my lips and grabbing my hand as we go out the door.

   we had a beautiful dinner at a fancy restaurant. there was a live performance that we danced along to with a few other couples.

   it was a perfect night. currently zach and i are cuddling watching friends on the private plane.

   "this was nice." i say smiling looking up at zach.

   "yes it was." he says smiling kissing my forehead.