Chapter 25

Jay

As I jogged down the stairs the door opened and Kay, Ma and Solange, Zion and Chelsea came in with a baby carrier.

"Wassup y'all?"Zion placed the baby carrier on the couch and I bent down to see the baby. He was a beautiful boy. To think that this could've been me bringing my baby home after the remaining six months Bey had left. "He's adorable,"I looked up playing a fake smile.

"Thanks Jay. Where's my sister?"Solange looked up the stairs.

"She's probably in the guest bedroom if she hasn't sneaked out again,"I kissed my teeth. Solange ran up the stairs to find Bey.

"She slept in the guest bedroom?"Ma frowned and I shrugged.

"She didn't wanna sleep in the same bed as me and I'm not gonna force her. I'm going out now so I'll see y'all later,"I jogged out the house before they could stop me. I hopped into the Porsche before getting a text from Soraya.

from Soraya:Where u at?

to Soraya:Bouta head to ur place😏

from Soraya:Waiting for u daddy😏👅

I put my phone in the cup holder and reserved out of my driveway and sped to Soraya's knowing the shortcuts.

I didn't let on much of what I know last night. Bey fucked somebody else. I could smell someone else's strong cologne and let me not forget the hickeys on her thighs and handprints on her ass cheeks. She clearly didn't have the best sex because when I put it down on her she limped for the next eight hours.

I tried. I really did try and get Bey to open up to me. I wanted to help her but all she wanted to do was suck some pussy nigga's dick.

Beyoncé

The others were back from the hospital. I could hear them cooing over Solange's new baby:

He's so adorable!

He's so cute!

He looks just like Solange!

Julez King, such a perfect name!

He's so perfect!

At least she still had her baby. This could've been me but no. My baby was taken away from me.

There were a few soft taps on the door and I heard Solange's voice.

"Thu Thu?"she sounded like a baby again.

The door was already unlocked and I guess when she realised she let herself in.

"Thu Thu,"she repeated sitting on the bed and hugging me. I didn't hug her back. I was jealous of her. Jealous that she had her baby and I didn't. Jealous that she could show off her new baby and I couldn't. She could name her baby and I couldn't. Why?

"I'm really sorry for what happened to you. It's not fair at all and I wish you still had your baby. If you want me to leave then I understand-"

"No,"I stopped her. "Don't leave,"although I was envious of her she was my baby sister. Where was she gonna go? I couldn't dump her on the street just because of what happened. It's not fair on her; it wasn't her fault.

"Are you sure?"I nodded. "Why are you and Jay not speaking to each other?"she asked. "He was really upset. He was crying too. He cried when y'all got back and when we were at the hospital. Don't ignore him Bey. Y'all need each other in this hard time,"I raised my eyebrows as she talked. "And lower them eyebrows of yours because I'm telling the truth,"she sassily said.